EXCLUSIVE: Spike TV has greenlit a third season of 20 episodes of its popular unscripted original series, Bar Rescue for a premiere in the first quarter of 2013. The second season of the series, which follows nightlife consultant Jon Taffer as he tries to help failing hospitality establishments, premiered on July 29 to an average of 1.3 million viewers and improved the timeslot by 100% with Men 18-49 and 89% with Persons 18-34. Bar Rescue is produced by Eyeworks USA and Executive Producers JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson and DJ Nurre.
Spike's 'Bar Rescue' Renewed For Season 3
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'