EXCLUSIVE: Spike TV has greenlit a third season of 20 episodes of its popular unscripted original series, Bar Rescue for a premiere in the first quarter of 2013. The second season of the series, which follows nightlife consultant Jon Taffer as he tries to help failing hospitality establishments, premiered on July 29 to an average of 1.3 million viewers and improved the timeslot by 100% with Men 18-49 and 89% with Persons 18-34. Bar Rescue is produced by Eyeworks USA and Executive Producers JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson and DJ Nurre.
Spike's 'Bar Rescue' Renewed For Season 3
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series