EXCLUSIVE: Spike TV has greenlit a third season of 20 episodes of its popular unscripted original series, Bar Rescue for a premiere in the first quarter of 2013. The second season of the series, which follows nightlife consultant Jon Taffer as he tries to help failing hospitality establishments, premiered on July 29 to an average of 1.3 million viewers and improved the timeslot by 100% with Men 18-49 and 89% with Persons 18-34. Bar Rescue is produced by Eyeworks USA and Executive Producers JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson and DJ Nurre.
Spike's 'Bar Rescue' Renewed For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate