EXCLUSIVE: Spike TV has greenlit a third season of 20 episodes of its popular unscripted original series, Bar Rescue for a premiere in the first quarter of 2013. The second season of the series, which follows nightlife consultant Jon Taffer as he tries to help failing hospitality establishments, premiered on July 29 to an average of 1.3 million viewers and improved the timeslot by 100% with Men 18-49 and 89% with Persons 18-34. Bar Rescue is produced by Eyeworks USA and Executive Producers JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson and DJ Nurre.
Spike's 'Bar Rescue' Renewed For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Invites Transgender Comedian To Ding Donald Trump’s Military Ban On ‘Tonight Show’
- ‘Comrade Detective’ Trailer: Channing Tatum & Joe Gordon-Levitt Go Full Cold War In Amazon Spoof
- Tegna & TV One Set Daily Talk Show ‘Sister Circle’ For September Premiere
- Stephen Colbert Blasts Donald Trump For Firing Transgender Troops By Tweet
- NBCU’s Steve Burke Is “Skeptical” About OTT, Crows About Upfront Sales
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Helps Comcast Top Q2 Earnings Expectations, Video Subs Lag