Family Guycreator Seth MacFarlane is adding another gig to his resume – a Saturday Night Live host. The man behind the hit summer movie Ted will host the 38th season premiere of the NBC sketch show on September 15. But despite his music credentials as a Grammy nominee, MacFarlane will leave the musical guest duties to Frank Ocean. Joseph Gordon-Levitt returns on September 22 for his second time as host with musical guest Mumford & Sons. Daniel Craig will host on Oct. 6 with musical guest Muse.
Seth MacFarlane To Host 'Saturday Night Live' Season Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
Latest TV News
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month
- Steve Bannon Exits As Donald Trump’s Chief Strategist, Returns To Breitbart As “Populist Hero”
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ VFX Supervisor Brendan Taylor On Dismantling Church With Potent, Invisible Effects