The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers' Flies To Mighty $3.6M & Burns 'Life' & 'CHIPS'; 'Beauty And The Beast' Still A B.O. Monster: Thursday Night
Latest TV News
- Sharon Lawrence Joins ‘Me, Myself & I’ CBS Pilot; ‘Mission Control’ Adds Wunmi Mosaku
- Donald Trump’s Ex-Campaign Chairman Paul Manafort Volunteers To Talk To House Intel Committee About Russia Ties
- Jamie McShane Joins ‘Shelter’ NBC Pilot; Dulce Sloan In Fox’s ‘Type-A’
- Donald Trump Tweets First Shot On Trumpcare Vote Day
- UK Gets ‘Orange Is The New Black’; BAFTA TV Sets Date & Sponsor; ‘Project Runway’ In Latin America…
- Seth Meyers Warns Donald Trump To Stop Stealing ‘SNL’s ‘Weekend Update’ Bits