The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- FX's 'Partners' Hits New Low, Back Order Unlikely
- FXX's 'Wilfred' Series Finale Hits Season High
- NAB Slams FCC Over Planned TV Spectrum Auction
- ESPN's 'Monday Night Football' Hits Near Preseason High With Johnny Manziel Debut (& That Gesture)
- Broadcasters Give Aereo Another Kick With New Injunction Request
- RATINGS RAT RACE: NFL Preseason Wins Night For Fox, 'Rising Star' Up, 'Big Brother' Steady