The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- AMC’s Sundance Channel Global Picks Up Five Pics At Sundance Film Festival
- ‘The Overnight’ Gets Late-Night Bidding Battle – Sundance
- Jason Sudeikis, Alison Brie Try ‘Sleeping With Other People’ At Sundance – Video
- Jack Black On Sundance As “Indie Mecca”, The “Miracle” Of Getting Small Movies Made
- Craig Zobel On How He Landed Ejiofor, Pine & Robbie For Sundance Pic ‘Z For Zachariah’
- Eli Roth Talks “Great Thrill” Of Sundance Debut & Keanu Reeves Joining ‘Knock Knock…