The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBCUni Consolidates USA & Syfy In New Network Group Led By Chris McCumber, Syfy's Dave Howe Segues To New Post, Bill McGoldrick To Head All Scripted
Latest TV News
- Bernie Sanders Books Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’ For Expected NH Primary Victory Lap
- ‘Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn’ Renewed For Season 3 By Nickelodeon; Creator Exits
- John Ridley’s ABC Pilot ‘Presence’ Casts Marcus Anderson
- Disney Theatricals Sets Broadway Timeline For Fresh ‘Frozen’ Musical In 2018
- NBC Nabs Most Demo Viewers During Iowa Caucus Week; ABC Snags Biggest Overall Crowd
- Colm Feore, Alex Kingston & Jacob Vargas Cast In Hulu Comedy Pilot ‘Crushed’