The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alicia Vikander Launches Vikarious Productions; Sets First Project 'Euphoria' With Eva Green- Cannes
Latest TV News
- Sumner Redstone Trial: Judge Says He’ll Consider Dismissal Sought By Mogul’s Lawyers Over The Weekend
- Kiefer Sutherland ABC Drama ‘Designated Survivor’ Gets Formal Series Pickup, First Trailer; Eyes Jon Feldman As…
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Path’ Is Not “The Scientology Show” Says Creator And…
- ABC Nears ‘Castle’ Renewal Decision For Season 9, Nathan Fillion Set To Return
- ‘American Gods’: Starz Series To Recast Mad Sweeney Role, Changes DP
- FCC Approves Charter’s Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable