The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- WGA East's Council Asks Members To Authorize Strike
- Dominic Burgess Joins ‘Linda From HR’; Tony Rock In ‘Living Biblically’
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses “Stupid” Crack About Maxine Waters’ “Distracting” On ‘Factor…
- ‘The Flash’s Grant Gustin Draws ‘The Last Full Measure’
- Leonardo DiCaprio Remembers ‘Gilbert Grape’ Star Darlene Cates: “She Was The Best Acting Mom I Ever Had”…
- ‘Mayans MC’: Andrea Londo Cast In ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Spinoff Pilot