The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest TV News
- ‘Dan The Weatherman’: Ashley Williams, James Earl & Daniel Stern Join Fox Comedy Pilot
- New Pro Football League Leapfrogs XFL, Unveils Plans For 2019 Kickoff & CBS Deal
- Anderson Cooper Books Donald Trump Affair-Claiming Ex-Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal For Thursday
- Exiting Fox News Analyst Blasts Network As “Propaganda Machine” For “Ethically Ruinous Administration”
- Nikki M. James Joins Fox Legal Drama Pilot Produced By Danny Strong
- ‘Rel’: Jessica “Jess Hilarious” Moore To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot After Recasting