The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers' Flies To Mighty $3.6M & Burns 'Life' & 'CHIPS'; 'Beauty And The Beast' Still A B.O. Monster: Thursday Previews
Latest TV News
- ‘Counterpart’ Exec Producer Amy Berg Departs After Season 1 Of Starz Series
- ‘Talking Saul’ To Follow ‘Better Call Saul’ Season 3 Premiere & Final On AMC
- House Intel Committee GOP Chair Cancels Obama Honchos’ Public Testimony On Russian Election Tampering
- Leah Remini To Reunite With Kevin James In ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Season Finale
- Turkish Government Mulls Ban Of TV Dating Shows
- ‘El Chapo’: Univision-Netflix Drama Series Sets Lead & Premiere Date