The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Patten
- 'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Envisions Five Seasons For Amazon Series
- ICM Partners' Interns Lawsuit Mediation Set For December
- 'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Score For CBS, 'Bad Judge' Falls, 'Scandal' & 'How To Get Away With Murder' Steady, 'Reign' Up
- 'Transporter: The Series' Ratings OK For TNT Debut
- Aereo's Last Legal Hope Dashed As Court Grants Nationwide Injunction
- 'Constantine' Review: Dominic Patten Says Demon Drama Doesn't Catch Fire