The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Sunday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
'The Carmichael Show' Star On Tonight's Donald Trump Fueled Finale, Bill Cosby's Trial, Season 3 & "Big Picture" NBC
Latest TV News
- ‘The Carmichael Show’ Star On Tonight’s Donald Trump Fueled Finale, Bill Cosby’s Trial, Season 3 & “Big…
- TNT: NBA Western Conference Finals Game 6 Coverage A Ratings Slam Dunk
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison