The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts
- After 1-Day Strike, IATSE Wins Contract With NBC’s ‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’
- NBC’s Robert Greenblatt On The Importance Of Leaving A Digital Footprint – NAB Show