The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
What's Hot on Deadline
The Force Is Strong With 'The Last Jedi' As Thursday Night Preview Looks To Rack Up $45M+ - Early Estimate
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’ Revival Gets Premiere Date On ABC
- ‘The Truth About The Harry Quebert Affair’ To Open Inaugural Canneseries Festival
- UK Pubcaster Channel 4 Hunts ‘Love Island’-Style Entertainment Format
- Graham Linehan To Adapt ‘The IT Crowd’ For NBC
- Martin Ransohoff Dies: Film And TV Producer For Many Hits Was 90
- Mario Batali Fired From ‘The Chew’ After Sexual Misconduct Investigation