The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Patten
- Michael Eisner Sued In Fraud Case Over New 'Judge Faith' Show By 'Judge Judy' Director
- DeadlineNow Reviews: 'Gotham' (Video)
- 'Utopia' Falls Hard Again On Second Friday – RATINGS RAT RACE
- Bravo Advertisers Targeted In 'Shahs Of Sunset' Strike
- 'Midnight Rider' Location Manager: No Plan “To Film A Scene On Active Railroad Tracks”
- Al Gore Sued Back By Al Jazeera America Over “Sham Lawsuit”