The Emmy-nominated actor and Robot Chicken creator is going to play Lucifer in Delete. Not that Lucifer, but a hacker activist who is described as a cross between Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. Delete is a four-hour miniseries depicting a near future where the World Wide Web has turned on mankind. Green co-stars in Delete with Keir Gilchrist, Matt Frewer, Janet Kidder, Erin Karpluk, Gil Bellows and Ryan Robbins. The miniseries is directed by Steve Barron. Stargate SG-1 scribes Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the screenplay. Currently shooting in Vancouver, Delete is being produced by Canada’s Brightlight Pictures, with distribution by Sonar Entertainment. Green, who appeared on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the Austin Powers movies and does voiceover on Family Guy, among others, is repped by UTA, Koopman Management, and attorney David Weber of Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern, LLP.
Seth Green Joins Hacker Miniseries 'Delete'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Latest TV News
- Latin Grammys Staying On Univision With 10-Year Rights Deal; 2018 Show Date Set
- ‘Wyatt Cenac’s Problem Areas’ Renewed For Season 2 By HBO
- Epix To Launch On Comcast In June, Expanding Reach To 70 Million Homes
- Peter Lenkov Inks New Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios; Taps Sean Canino As Co-President Of His 101st St Entertainment
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Heads To Syndication Via Lionsgate’s Debmar-Mercury
- ‘Amazing Stories’: Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz Set As Showrunners For Apple Series, Re-Up ABC Studios…