Sean Hayes will be pulling a triple duty on NBC this fall. The Emmy winner, who executive produces the NBC drama Grimm, will do a multi-episode arc on another NBC sophomore drama, Smash. He will play Terrence Falls, a comedic television and film star who is making his Broadway debut in the musical Liaisons, based on the novel Les Liaisons Dangereuses. Due to a series of comic circumstances, he becomes a major thorn in the side for Ivy Lynn (Megan Hilty) and other characters. In addition to his stint on Smash, which reunites Hayes with Will & Grace co-star Debra Messing, he also is set to appear in a multi-episode arc on the upcoming second season of NBC’s comedy Up All Night as Ava’s (Maya Rudolph) former accompanist.
Sean Hayes To Recur On NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'