Sean Hayes will be pulling a triple duty on NBC this fall. The Emmy winner, who executive produces the NBC drama Grimm, will do a multi-episode arc on another NBC sophomore drama, Smash. He will play Terrence Falls, a comedic television and film star who is making his Broadway debut in the musical Liaisons, based on the novel Les Liaisons Dangereuses. Due to a series of comic circumstances, he becomes a major thorn in the side for Ivy Lynn (Megan Hilty) and other characters. In addition to his stint on Smash, which reunites Hayes with Will & Grace co-star Debra Messing, he also is set to appear in a multi-episode arc on the upcoming second season of NBC’s comedy Up All Night as Ava’s (Maya Rudolph) former accompanist.
Sean Hayes To Recur On NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’
- Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-’90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
- Dylan McDermott To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'LA -> Vegas'
- ‘Instinct’ CBS Pilot Casts Daniel Ings; NBC’s ‘Spaced Out’ Adds Brett Goldstein
- ‘24: Legacy’ Producers Apologize For Use Of 2013 Nairobi Terror Attack Footage