Sean Hayes will be pulling a triple duty on NBC this fall. The Emmy winner, who executive produces the NBC drama Grimm, will do a multi-episode arc on another NBC sophomore drama, Smash. He will play Terrence Falls, a comedic television and film star who is making his Broadway debut in the musical Liaisons, based on the novel Les Liaisons Dangereuses. Due to a series of comic circumstances, he becomes a major thorn in the side for Ivy Lynn (Megan Hilty) and other characters. In addition to his stint on Smash, which reunites Hayes with Will & Grace co-star Debra Messing, he also is set to appear in a multi-episode arc on the upcoming second season of NBC’s comedy Up All Night as Ava’s (Maya Rudolph) former accompanist.
Sean Hayes To Recur On NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller Gets 11th Hour Reprieve In Fraud Case Sentencing
- Comedy Central’s Kent Alterman On Push Into Features & Going Global With Viacom
- How To Watch The Oscars On TV & Online
- ‘Star’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Premiere Date Set At FX
- Paula Abdul To Co-Star As Herself In Kourtney Kang NBC Comedy Pilot