Sean Hayes will be pulling a triple duty on NBC this fall. The Emmy winner, who executive produces the NBC drama Grimm, will do a multi-episode arc on another NBC sophomore drama, Smash. He will play Terrence Falls, a comedic television and film star who is making his Broadway debut in the musical Liaisons, based on the novel Les Liaisons Dangereuses. Due to a series of comic circumstances, he becomes a major thorn in the side for Ivy Lynn (Megan Hilty) and other characters. In addition to his stint on Smash, which reunites Hayes with Will & Grace co-star Debra Messing, he also is set to appear in a multi-episode arc on the upcoming second season of NBC’s comedy Up All Night as Ava’s (Maya Rudolph) former accompanist.
Sean Hayes To Recur On NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing "Risky" 'Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On' Docuseries - Sundance Studio
Latest TV News
- NBC News Fetes Tom Brokaw’s 50 Years At Network With Two-Hour Special
- ‘The Coroner’ Renewed For Season 2 By Investigation Discovery
- Carnival Films Hires BBC Studios’ Jessica Pope As Executive Producer
- ‘Underground’ EP On Responsibility Of Citizenship In New Season Of WGN America Series – Sundance Studio
- FranceTV Opens Feature Sales Unit With ‘The Red Collar’; Finland’s Aito Formats ‘Fake News’…
- Dick Clark Productions Partners With Twitter For Red Carpet Coverage Of Billboard Awards, ACMs And AMAs