Sean Hayes will be pulling a triple duty on NBC this fall. The Emmy winner, who executive produces the NBC drama Grimm, will do a multi-episode arc on another NBC sophomore drama, Smash. He will play Terrence Falls, a comedic television and film star who is making his Broadway debut in the musical Liaisons, based on the novel Les Liaisons Dangereuses. Due to a series of comic circumstances, he becomes a major thorn in the side for Ivy Lynn (Megan Hilty) and other characters. In addition to his stint on Smash, which reunites Hayes with Will & Grace co-star Debra Messing, he also is set to appear in a multi-episode arc on the upcoming second season of NBC’s comedy Up All Night as Ava’s (Maya Rudolph) former accompanist.
Sean Hayes To Recur On NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday's Bonkers Press Conference
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
Jimmy Fallon Gets Serious In Late-Night Monologue; Delivers Emotional Attack On Trump After Charlottesville
Latest TV News
- Apple Plans To Spend $1B For Video Content Over The Next Year: Report
- Prime Focus Condemns ‘Game Of Thrones’ Leak; Venice Adds Jean Rouch’s ‘Cousin, Cousine’; Camerimage To Honor Paul Hirsch – Global …
- Jimmy Kimmel: President Donald Trump Is Completely Unhinged
- Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday’s Bonkers Press Conference
- ‘Walking Dead’s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Says “F*** You” To Donald Trump Over Racism
- ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’: Karl Gajdusek Joins As Showrunner For Season 2 Of Amazon Series