Sean Hayes will be pulling a triple duty on NBC this fall. The Emmy winner, who executive produces the NBC drama Grimm, will do a multi-episode arc on another NBC sophomore drama, Smash. He will play Terrence Falls, a comedic television and film star who is making his Broadway debut in the musical Liaisons, based on the novel Les Liaisons Dangereuses. Due to a series of comic circumstances, he becomes a major thorn in the side for Ivy Lynn (Megan Hilty) and other characters. In addition to his stint on Smash, which reunites Hayes with Will & Grace co-star Debra Messing, he also is set to appear in a multi-episode arc on the upcoming second season of NBC’s comedy Up All Night as Ava’s (Maya Rudolph) former accompanist.
Sean Hayes To Recur On NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- DNC Ratings Top RNC Again On Day 2 With Bill Clinton Speech; ABC & CBS Down From 2012
- ‘Peep Show’: U.S. Adaptation Of Cult UK Comedy Series In Works At Starz
- Brexit “Great Boxoffice” For Queen Elizabeth And Netflix’s ‘The Crown’ – TCA
- ‘StartUp’ Trailer: Extended Look At Crackle’s New Drama Series
- ‘Homeland’: Elizabeth Marvel Cast As U.S. President-Elect In Season 6
- Donald Trump Impersonates ‘SNL’s Jon Lovitz In Presser Blasting Clintons & DNC