Sean Hayes will be pulling a triple duty on NBC this fall. The Emmy winner, who executive produces the NBC drama Grimm, will do a multi-episode arc on another NBC sophomore drama, Smash. He will play Terrence Falls, a comedic television and film star who is making his Broadway debut in the musical Liaisons, based on the novel Les Liaisons Dangereuses. Due to a series of comic circumstances, he becomes a major thorn in the side for Ivy Lynn (Megan Hilty) and other characters. In addition to his stint on Smash, which reunites Hayes with Will & Grace co-star Debra Messing, he also is set to appear in a multi-episode arc on the upcoming second season of NBC’s comedy Up All Night as Ava’s (Maya Rudolph) former accompanist.
Sean Hayes To Recur On NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump’s Mic Really Did Have Issues, Says Debate Commission
- ‘Criminal Minds’: Damon Gupton Joins Cast As New Series Regular
- ‘Girls’: Lena Dunham, Cast & Crew Say Goodbye As Final Episode Wraps
- ‘Marathon: The Patriots Day Bombing’ Trailer: HBO Docu Follows The 3-Year Story
- ‘Star Trek’ Alums To Fans: Keep White House Donald Trump Free With Vote For Hillary Clinton
- ‘Underground’: John Legend To Guest Star As Abolitionist Frederick Douglass In Season 2