Sean Hayes will be pulling a triple duty on NBC this fall. The Emmy winner, who executive produces the NBC drama Grimm, will do a multi-episode arc on another NBC sophomore drama, Smash. He will play Terrence Falls, a comedic television and film star who is making his Broadway debut in the musical Liaisons, based on the novel Les Liaisons Dangereuses. Due to a series of comic circumstances, he becomes a major thorn in the side for Ivy Lynn (Megan Hilty) and other characters. In addition to his stint on Smash, which reunites Hayes with Will & Grace co-star Debra Messing, he also is set to appear in a multi-episode arc on the upcoming second season of NBC’s comedy Up All Night as Ava’s (Maya Rudolph) former accompanist.
Sean Hayes To Recur On NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ABC Orders ‘Boy Band’ Singing Competition Series
- FCC’s Long-Running Broadcast Spectrum Auction Is Finally Over
- ‘There’s…Johnny!’, ‘Harmonquest’ Season 2, More Get Summer Premiere Dates On Seeso
- Comedy Central Teases “The President Show” For Late Night
- ‘American Gods’ Opening Titles: Starz Unveils Footage Complete With Neon Cowboy, Crucified Astronauts
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 7 Teaser Trailer: First Look At What’s Next