Robin Roberts says the break was good for her and she’s rested and ready to go. “My needle was past E when I left here a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve got a full tank, so watch out,” she told Good Morning America viewers yesterday. The GMA co-host left mid-show in late July, saying she was taking time off because she was “not feeling too well.” Roberts was diagnosed in June with the bone marrow disease MDS, previously known as preleukemia. While she was gone Roberts says she continued her pre-treatment for a bone marrow transplant and took a trip to Italy for a friend’s birthday celebration. She’ll begin a longer medical leave in a few weeks when she undergoes surgery for the transplant.
Robin Roberts Says She's Feeling Rested On Her Return To 'GMA'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Samuel L. Jackson To Star In 'Old Man' Drama Series From Jon Steinberg, Warren Littlefield & Fox 21 TV Studios
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Feels “Blessed” By Donald Trump’s Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
- Trevor Noah Loves Anthony Scaramucci Since He Set Fire To Reince Priebus And Steve Bannon
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Gets Poster & New Promo
- Anthony Scaramucci Threatens To Fire Entire White House Comms Staff In Wild Interview, Then Regrets It – Update
- Ike Barinholtz On “Emotional” Phone Call With Mindy Kaling That Led To His Neck Injury Being Written Into ‘Mindy Project…
- Samuel L. Jackson To Star In ‘Old Man’ Drama Series From Jon Steinberg, Warren Littlefield & Fox 21…