Robin Roberts says the break was good for her and she’s rested and ready to go. “My needle was past E when I left here a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve got a full tank, so watch out,” she told Good Morning America viewers yesterday. The GMA co-host left mid-show in late July, saying she was taking time off because she was “not feeling too well.” Roberts was diagnosed in June with the bone marrow disease MDS, previously known as preleukemia. While she was gone Roberts says she continued her pre-treatment for a bone marrow transplant and took a trip to Italy for a friend’s birthday celebration. She’ll begin a longer medical leave in a few weeks when she undergoes surgery for the transplant.
Robin Roberts Says She's Feeling Rested On Her Return To 'GMA'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Focus World Cuffs ‘Cop Car'; ARC Bites ‘Walking Deceased'; Cinedigm Inks With Brand Inc
- Paul Scheer Heads To ‘Daddy’s Home’, Joins Brian Huskey In Musical ‘One Shot’
- Location Managers Guild Scouts Out Awards Nominations
- Chazz Palminteri Plans Stage Return In ‘Breaking Bobby Stone’
- Oscars: Margot Robbie & Miles Teller To Host Sci-Tech Awards
- Biz Strategist Victor Antonio Helps Families In Financial Crisis In New Spike TV Series