Robin Roberts says the break was good for her and she’s rested and ready to go. “My needle was past E when I left here a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve got a full tank, so watch out,” she told Good Morning America viewers yesterday. The GMA co-host left mid-show in late July, saying she was taking time off because she was “not feeling too well.” Roberts was diagnosed in June with the bone marrow disease MDS, previously known as preleukemia. While she was gone Roberts says she continued her pre-treatment for a bone marrow transplant and took a trip to Italy for a friend’s birthday celebration. She’ll begin a longer medical leave in a few weeks when she undergoes surgery for the transplant.
Robin Roberts Says She's Feeling Rested On Her Return To 'GMA'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Moana' Close To 'Frozen'; Awards Raise 'Manchester's Tide; 'Jackie' Still Regal - Saturday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Says ‘Don’t Believe’ Media Speculation About Job Switch
- Netflix Sets Premieres For ‘Sense8’ Christmas Special & Season 2
- Fox Wins Night With PAC-12 Championship Ratings, ‘I Love Lucy’ Holiday Special Down
- Alice Drummond Dies; Veteran Character Actress Was 88
- Haim Saban Slams DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison: “Anti-Semitic And Anti-Israel”
- Robert Kelly To Star In Autobiographical Comedy In Works At FX From Apostle