Robin Roberts says the break was good for her and she’s rested and ready to go. “My needle was past E when I left here a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve got a full tank, so watch out,” she told Good Morning America viewers yesterday. The GMA co-host left mid-show in late July, saying she was taking time off because she was “not feeling too well.” Roberts was diagnosed in June with the bone marrow disease MDS, previously known as preleukemia. While she was gone Roberts says she continued her pre-treatment for a bone marrow transplant and took a trip to Italy for a friend’s birthday celebration. She’ll begin a longer medical leave in a few weeks when she undergoes surgery for the transplant.
Robin Roberts Says She's Feeling Rested On Her Return To 'GMA'
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
'Fresh Off The Boat' Inches Up As Fox Comedies & 'The Muppets' Drop; The CW Fall Kickoff OK With 'The Flash', 'iZombie'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Books John Boehner For ‘Tonight Show’ As Pol Guests Suddenly Sexy
- ‘Red Oaks’ Review: Amazon’s 1985-Set Coming-Of-Age Comedy Is A Grand Slam
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66
- Eva Longoria To Produce Interracial Family Comedy For ABC
- Deborah Barak Promoted To President Of Business Operations At CBS
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over