Robin Roberts says the break was good for her and she’s rested and ready to go. “My needle was past E when I left here a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve got a full tank, so watch out,” she told Good Morning America viewers yesterday. The GMA co-host left mid-show in late July, saying she was taking time off because she was “not feeling too well.” Roberts was diagnosed in June with the bone marrow disease MDS, previously known as preleukemia. While she was gone Roberts says she continued her pre-treatment for a bone marrow transplant and took a trip to Italy for a friend’s birthday celebration. She’ll begin a longer medical leave in a few weeks when she undergoes surgery for the transplant.
Robin Roberts Says She's Feeling Rested On Her Return To 'GMA'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel: Graham-Cassidy Bill Almost Certainly Dead After “Emotional Weekend”
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump, Like NFL Protest, Has ‘Everything To Do With Race’
- Jordan Klepper Bows Before “Glistening Slab Of Texas Truth” Alex Jones In ‘The Opposition’ Launch
- Bill O’Reilly Set To Return To Fox News As Guest On ‘Hannity’
- ‘The X-Files’ Stars Gillian Anderson And David Duchovny Take A Knee While On Set
- Donald Trump Finally Tweets About Puerto Rico: “Broken Infrastructure, Massive Debt”