Robin Roberts says the break was good for her and she’s rested and ready to go. “My needle was past E when I left here a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve got a full tank, so watch out,” she told Good Morning America viewers yesterday. The GMA co-host left mid-show in late July, saying she was taking time off because she was “not feeling too well.” Roberts was diagnosed in June with the bone marrow disease MDS, previously known as preleukemia. While she was gone Roberts says she continued her pre-treatment for a bone marrow transplant and took a trip to Italy for a friend’s birthday celebration. She’ll begin a longer medical leave in a few weeks when she undergoes surgery for the transplant.
Robin Roberts Says She's Feeling Rested On Her Return To 'GMA'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- CBS Dramas Rule Friday, ‘Taken’ Steady At 0.5 Live+Same Day Demo Rating In Week 2
- Government Shutdown: Hollywood, Beltway Speak Out On Stand-Off
- Gloria Allred & Marta Kauffman On Respect Rally, Sundance Docu & Justice
- Michael Wolff To Bill Maher: ‘Fire And Fury’ Has “Incendiary” Unsolved Secret
- TV News Pundits Plotz As Senate Vote Flops, Signaling Government Shutdown
- Fox Orders Three Pilots: Comedies ‘Our People’ & ‘Rel’, Musical Drama ‘Mixtape’