Robin Roberts says the break was good for her and she’s rested and ready to go. “My needle was past E when I left here a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve got a full tank, so watch out,” she told Good Morning America viewers yesterday. The GMA co-host left mid-show in late July, saying she was taking time off because she was “not feeling too well.” Roberts was diagnosed in June with the bone marrow disease MDS, previously known as preleukemia. While she was gone Roberts says she continued her pre-treatment for a bone marrow transplant and took a trip to Italy for a friend’s birthday celebration. She’ll begin a longer medical leave in a few weeks when she undergoes surgery for the transplant.
Robin Roberts Says She's Feeling Rested On Her Return To 'GMA'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Searchers’: Zane Holtz Cast As Male Lead In The CW Drama Pilot
- Brad Garrett Cast In ‘The Get’ CBS Internet Journalism Drama Pilot
- Kellyanne Conway Making Return To TV On Fox News Channel’s ‘Hannity’ Tonight
- ‘Hidden Figures’, ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ & ’13th’ Among Humanitas Prize Winners
- Jordan Peele Inks First-Look Deal With Sonar
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller Gets 11th-Hour Reprieve In Fraud Case Sentencing