Robin Roberts says the break was good for her and she’s rested and ready to go. “My needle was past E when I left here a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve got a full tank, so watch out,” she told Good Morning America viewers yesterday. The GMA co-host left mid-show in late July, saying she was taking time off because she was “not feeling too well.” Roberts was diagnosed in June with the bone marrow disease MDS, previously known as preleukemia. While she was gone Roberts says she continued her pre-treatment for a bone marrow transplant and took a trip to Italy for a friend’s birthday celebration. She’ll begin a longer medical leave in a few weeks when she undergoes surgery for the transplant.
Robin Roberts Says She's Feeling Rested On Her Return To 'GMA'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes Winners: 'Shoplifters' Takes Palme D'Or; Spike Lee's 'BlacKkKlansman' Is Grand Prize - Full List
Royal Wedding: Prince Harry Tells Meghan Markle She "Looks Amazing", Bishop Curry's Speech And Other Unforgettable Moments
Jury Prize Winner Nadine Labaki’s ‘Capernaum’ Captures The Reality Of A Life in Hell For Lebanon’s Invisible Generation – Cannes Studio
Rose McGowan Reads Hollywood Missive In Surprise 'Letters Live' NYC Appearance; Joins Benedict Cumberbatch, Edie Falco
Latest TV News
- Royal Wedding Ratings: 18M Watch Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Big Day In The UK
- ‘SNL’: Donald Trump Gets ‘The Sopranos’ Treatment In Season Finale Cold Open
- Food Network ‘Ginormous Food’ Host Josh Denny Stirs The Pot Via Twitter
- Royal Wedding Draws Hollywood Tweets And Praise – Reactions From Online
- Royal Wedding: Prince Harry Tells Meghan Markle She “Looks Amazing”, Bishop Curry’s Speech And Other…
- Jimmy Kimmel Addresses Santa Fe Shooting, Urges Viewers To Vote For Politicians “Who Will Do Something”