Robin Roberts says the break was good for her and she’s rested and ready to go. “My needle was past E when I left here a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve got a full tank, so watch out,” she told Good Morning America viewers yesterday. The GMA co-host left mid-show in late July, saying she was taking time off because she was “not feeling too well.” Roberts was diagnosed in June with the bone marrow disease MDS, previously known as preleukemia. While she was gone Roberts says she continued her pre-treatment for a bone marrow transplant and took a trip to Italy for a friend’s birthday celebration. She’ll begin a longer medical leave in a few weeks when she undergoes surgery for the transplant.
Robin Roberts Says She's Feeling Rested On Her Return To 'GMA'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek Discovery' EPs Alex Kurtzman & Akiva Goldsman On "Burnham's Dilemma" & Michelle Yeoh Shocker
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Fashions $100M+ Global Bow; 'It' Hits $478M & Spidey Tops 2017 Superheroes WW - International Box Office
Trevor Noah: Donald Trump's NFL Tweets Don't Speak For All "Conservative, Old White Men" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest TV News
- Paramount Network Sets January Launch Date; Kicks Off With Live ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Megyn Kelly Unironically Complains Media Has “Gotten So Dark” In ‘Today’ Launch
- Amazon Acquires Berlin Gangster Drama ‘4 Blocks’; Hulu Puts On ‘GameFace’ – Global Briefs
- Lifetime Ups Kannie Yu LaPack To SVP Publicity & Public Affairs
- Donald Trump Twitter-Trashes NFL Over Sunday National Anthem Kneeling
- 'Hap & Leonard': Louis Gossett Jr., Corbin Bernsen & Andrew Dice Clay Set To Recur In Season 3 Of SundanceTV Series