Robin Roberts says the break was good for her and she’s rested and ready to go. “My needle was past E when I left here a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve got a full tank, so watch out,” she told Good Morning America viewers yesterday. The GMA co-host left mid-show in late July, saying she was taking time off because she was “not feeling too well.” Roberts was diagnosed in June with the bone marrow disease MDS, previously known as preleukemia. While she was gone Roberts says she continued her pre-treatment for a bone marrow transplant and took a trip to Italy for a friend’s birthday celebration. She’ll begin a longer medical leave in a few weeks when she undergoes surgery for the transplant.
Robin Roberts Says She's Feeling Rested On Her Return To 'GMA'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest TV News
- News & Documentary Emmy Noms: PBS & CBS Lap Field; Charles Osgood Gets Career Honor
- ‘Midnight, Texas’ Off To Solid Ratings Start, ‘Somewhere Between’ Soft, ‘The Bachelorette’ Tops With…
- Hilary Zaitz Michael Named WME Lit Packaging Agent
- Epix Sets Fall Premiere Dates For ‘Berlin Station’ & ‘Graves’ Season 2; ‘Danica’ Docu…
- ‘America Divided’ Renewed For Season 2 By Epix – TCA
- ZoneTV Teams With Microsoft And Ooyala To Offer User-Tailored Linear TV Channels