Veteran entertainment business affairs executive Richard Fowkes died yesterday in Los Angeles after a battle with brain cancer. He was 66. Most recently, Fowkes had been EVP of business affairs at Legendary Entertainment since 2007 after having spent a good portion of his career with Paramount Pictures.
R.I.P. Richard Fowkes
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Summit Marketing Exec Jack Pan Moves To Robert Simonds' Studio
- 'Walking Dead' Producer Among Four Joining AMPAS Sci-Tech Council
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Wins Premiere Week In News Demo; NBC Nightly News Wins With Total Viewers
- Kenny Smith Family Reality Series Joins TBS Starting Lineup
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'