EXCLUSIVE: Reena Singh, VP of development and current programming for Universal Cable Prods, is moving to sister network USA where she will serve as VP, original scripted programming. Singh will be a member of a four-person scripted team reporting to EVP original scripted programming Bill McGoldrick, alongside SVP original scripted programming Alex Sepiol, VP original scripted programming Michael Sluchan, VP comedy development Melanie Frankel and manager development Jed Valdecantos. In her new position, Singh will be responsible for overseeing the production of original series Covert Affairs and Fairly Legal. “With her recent experience at our studio, UCP, she is familiar with the network and will bring her great taste and relationships to her executive role here at USA”, McGoldrick said. At UCP, Singh oversaw development and worked as a current executive on Fairly Legal and In Plain Sight. Prior to UCP, Singh developed and produced original movies for Disney Channel.
Reena Singh Joins USA As VP Scripted
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Visits Jerusalem; Shares Trump’s Peace Plan Which Includes A Hotel Casino & Hummus Fountain
- Donald Trump Says Ratings For This Year’s Emmys Were “The Worst Ever”
- Damon Lindelof Teases Start Of ‘Watchmen’ Series At HBO
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Deadlier Than The Male’: Bryant Tardy Cast In TNT Drama Pilot
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Donald Trump UN Speech “Dark, Dangerous”