EXCLUSIVE: Reena Singh, VP of development and current programming for Universal Cable Prods, is moving to sister network USA where she will serve as VP, original scripted programming. Singh will be a member of a four-person scripted team reporting to EVP original scripted programming Bill McGoldrick, alongside SVP original scripted programming Alex Sepiol, VP original scripted programming Michael Sluchan, VP comedy development Melanie Frankel and manager development Jed Valdecantos. In her new position, Singh will be responsible for overseeing the production of original series Covert Affairs and Fairly Legal. “With her recent experience at our studio, UCP, she is familiar with the network and will bring her great taste and relationships to her executive role here at USA”, McGoldrick said. At UCP, Singh oversaw development and worked as a current executive on Fairly Legal and In Plain Sight. Prior to UCP, Singh developed and produced original movies for Disney Channel.
Reena Singh Joins USA As VP Scripted
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee, And Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive
- 'The Expanse' Picked Up By Amazon For Season 4 After Syfy Cancellation
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement