EXCLUSIVE: Reena Singh, VP of development and current programming for Universal Cable Prods, is moving to sister network USA where she will serve as VP, original scripted programming. Singh will be a member of a four-person scripted team reporting to EVP original scripted programming Bill McGoldrick, alongside SVP original scripted programming Alex Sepiol, VP original scripted programming Michael Sluchan, VP comedy development Melanie Frankel and manager development Jed Valdecantos. In her new position, Singh will be responsible for overseeing the production of original series Covert Affairs and Fairly Legal. “With her recent experience at our studio, UCP, she is familiar with the network and will bring her great taste and relationships to her executive role here at USA”, McGoldrick said. At UCP, Singh oversaw development and worked as a current executive on Fairly Legal and In Plain Sight. Prior to UCP, Singh developed and produced original movies for Disney Channel.
Reena Singh Joins USA As VP Scripted
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'