EXCLUSIVE: Reena Singh, VP of development and current programming for Universal Cable Prods, is moving to sister network USA where she will serve as VP, original scripted programming. Singh will be a member of a four-person scripted team reporting to EVP original scripted programming Bill McGoldrick, alongside SVP original scripted programming Alex Sepiol, VP original scripted programming Michael Sluchan, VP comedy development Melanie Frankel and manager development Jed Valdecantos. In her new position, Singh will be responsible for overseeing the production of original series Covert Affairs and Fairly Legal. “With her recent experience at our studio, UCP, she is familiar with the network and will bring her great taste and relationships to her executive role here at USA”, McGoldrick said. At UCP, Singh oversaw development and worked as a current executive on Fairly Legal and In Plain Sight. Prior to UCP, Singh developed and produced original movies for Disney Channel.
Reena Singh Joins USA As VP Scripted
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC