With a revamped judging panel and on a new night, the premiere of America’s Next Top Model: College Edition drew 1.26 million viewers and a 0.6/1 in adults 18-49 last night. In adults 18-49, Top Model matched the debut of its most recent midseason cycle. It was up by a fraction in total viewers (1.26 million vs. 1.17 million) and down a tenth in 18-34. Given the series’ late August launch on the lower-trafficked Friday night, the numbers are not that bad but they dash hopes for a major rebound of the reality veteran whose last season premiere dove 45% year-to-year for the franchise’s lowest-rated opener. CBS is projected to win Friday with an NFL exhibition game.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'America's Next Top Model' Flat In Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- Obama Derides Donald Trump In ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Visit
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek