With a revamped judging panel and on a new night, the premiere of America’s Next Top Model: College Edition drew 1.26 million viewers and a 0.6/1 in adults 18-49 last night. In adults 18-49, Top Model matched the debut of its most recent midseason cycle. It was up by a fraction in total viewers (1.26 million vs. 1.17 million) and down a tenth in 18-34. Given the series’ late August launch on the lower-trafficked Friday night, the numbers are not that bad but they dash hopes for a major rebound of the reality veteran whose last season premiere dove 45% year-to-year for the franchise’s lowest-rated opener. CBS is projected to win Friday with an NFL exhibition game.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'America's Next Top Model' Flat In Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA
- David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On ‘Norm Macdonald Live’
- ‘Loudermilk’ Star Ron Livingston Wonders If Critics Watch TV Until Their Eyes Bleed – TCA
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes — TCA
- Margo Chase Dies In Plane Crash: Chase Design Group Founder Created ‘Buffy’ & ‘Angel’ Logos