With a revamped judging panel and on a new night, the premiere of America’s Next Top Model: College Edition drew 1.26 million viewers and a 0.6/1 in adults 18-49 last night. In adults 18-49, Top Model matched the debut of its most recent midseason cycle. It was up by a fraction in total viewers (1.26 million vs. 1.17 million) and down a tenth in 18-34. Given the series’ late August launch on the lower-trafficked Friday night, the numbers are not that bad but they dash hopes for a major rebound of the reality veteran whose last season premiere dove 45% year-to-year for the franchise’s lowest-rated opener. CBS is projected to win Friday with an NFL exhibition game.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'America's Next Top Model' Flat In Return
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres