With a revamped judging panel and on a new night, the premiere of America’s Next Top Model: College Edition drew 1.26 million viewers and a 0.6/1 in adults 18-49 last night. In adults 18-49, Top Model matched the debut of its most recent midseason cycle. It was up by a fraction in total viewers (1.26 million vs. 1.17 million) and down a tenth in 18-34. Given the series’ late August launch on the lower-trafficked Friday night, the numbers are not that bad but they dash hopes for a major rebound of the reality veteran whose last season premiere dove 45% year-to-year for the franchise’s lowest-rated opener. CBS is projected to win Friday with an NFL exhibition game.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'America's Next Top Model' Flat In Return
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA