With a revamped judging panel and on a new night, the premiere of America’s Next Top Model: College Edition drew 1.26 million viewers and a 0.6/1 in adults 18-49 last night. In adults 18-49, Top Model matched the debut of its most recent midseason cycle. It was up by a fraction in total viewers (1.26 million vs. 1.17 million) and down a tenth in 18-34. Given the series’ late August launch on the lower-trafficked Friday night, the numbers are not that bad but they dash hopes for a major rebound of the reality veteran whose last season premiere dove 45% year-to-year for the franchise’s lowest-rated opener. CBS is projected to win Friday with an NFL exhibition game.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'America's Next Top Model' Flat In Return
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow