Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon whose Apollo 11 mission was portrayed in HBO’s miniseries From the Earth To The Moon and again in Universal’s Apollo 13, has died. He was 82. Armstrong appeared in multiple documentaries about the space program during his life, most recently in the Emmy-nominated When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions in 2008. He was also portrayed and played in multiple film and TV projects.
R.I.P. Neil Armstrong
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More