Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon whose Apollo 11 mission was portrayed in HBO’s miniseries From the Earth To The Moon and again in Universal’s Apollo 13, has died. He was 82. Armstrong appeared in multiple documentaries about the space program during his life, most recently in the Emmy-nominated When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions in 2008. He was also portrayed and played in multiple film and TV projects.
R.I.P. Neil Armstrong
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?
- ‘LBJ’ Trailer: Woody Harrelson As 36th President In Rob Reiner’s Next Film
- Fox & 21 Laps Land John Kamps Novel ‘The Prince’s Guard’
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’
- ‘Brigsby Bear’s 3311 Productions Sets Two Movies
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Gets China Release Date In Late August