Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon whose Apollo 11 mission was portrayed in HBO’s miniseries From the Earth To The Moon and again in Universal’s Apollo 13, has died. He was 82. Armstrong appeared in multiple documentaries about the space program during his life, most recently in the Emmy-nominated When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions in 2008. He was also portrayed and played in multiple film and TV projects.
R.I.P. Neil Armstrong
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts