Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon whose Apollo 11 mission was portrayed in HBO’s miniseries From the Earth To The Moon and again in Universal’s Apollo 13, has died. He was 82. Armstrong appeared in multiple documentaries about the space program during his life, most recently in the Emmy-nominated When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions in 2008. He was also portrayed and played in multiple film and TV projects.
R.I.P. Neil Armstrong
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor