Sundance Channel has renewed freshman series Push Girls for a second season to premiere in 2013, network GM and EVP Sarah Barnett announced today. Series airs Mondays at 10 PM and this season’s finale is set to air August 27. Push Girls, which premiered June 4, follows five women as they challenge society’s perception of what life is like in a wheelchair. Show is executive produced by Gay Rosenthal.
Sundance Channel Renews 'Push Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
Up To 750K Attend Anti-Trump Protest In Downtown Los Angeles; Huge Crowds Also In NYC, D.C. (UPDATE)
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Board Approves Proposals for Film and TV Contract Talks
- Kristen Stewart To Host Feb. 4 ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Beck Bennett’s Shirtless Putin Subs For Alec Baldwin’s Trump On ‘SNL’: “We’re All In This Together”…
- Sundance: Women’s March Exceeded Expectations, Park City Officials Say
- Up To 750K Attend Anti-Trump Protest In Downtown Los Angeles; Huge Crowds Also In NYC, D.C. (UPDATE)
- President Trump To CIA: Media Is Dishonest, Crowds Were Large