Sundance Channel has renewed freshman series Push Girls for a second season to premiere in 2013, network GM and EVP Sarah Barnett announced today. Series airs Mondays at 10 PM and this season’s finale is set to air August 27. Push Girls, which premiered June 4, follows five women as they challenge society’s perception of what life is like in a wheelchair. Show is executive produced by Gay Rosenthal.
Sundance Channel Renews 'Push Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
Pittsburgh Steelers Will Stay In Locker Room During Anthem Today; Trump Kicks Off Sunday With Boycott Tweet - Update
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Ropes $39M; 'Ninjago' Dulls Sword To $21M+; 'Friend Request' A Loner With $2M+
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Fashions $100M+ Global Bow; 'It' Hits $478M & Spidey Tops 2017 Superheroes WW - International Box Office
Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment
Latest TV News
- NBC-TV’s ‘Sunday Night Football’ Will Re-Air NFL ‘Inside These Lines’ Unity Ad
- Trevor Noah: Donald Trump’s NFL Tweets Don’t Speak For All “Conservative, Old White Men” – Tribeca…
- ‘American Idol’ Announces Country Star Luke Bryan As Judge For ABC Revival
- Pittsburgh Steelers Will Stay In Locker Room During Anthem Today; Trump Kicks Off Sunday With Boycott Tweet – Update
- ‘Will & Grace’ Gang Takes On Donnie & Melania – Tribeca TV Festival
- Stevie Wonder “Takes A Knee” For America At Global Citizen Festival