Sundance Channel has renewed freshman series Push Girls for a second season to premiere in 2013, network GM and EVP Sarah Barnett announced today. Series airs Mondays at 10 PM and this season’s finale is set to air August 27. Push Girls, which premiered June 4, follows five women as they challenge society’s perception of what life is like in a wheelchair. Show is executive produced by Gay Rosenthal.
Sundance Channel Renews 'Push Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Exhumes Animated Abe Lincoln To Critique Donald Trump’s Gettysburg Address
- ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life’ Trailer: Lorelai, Emily, Rory & Stars Hollow Regulars
- AMC Networks’ Shares Come Alive On Big Ratings For ‘Walking Dead’
- Samantha Bee Blasts GOP For Its Donald Trump Handwringing After Debate 3
- CNN Hires Leyla Santiago As Mexico City Correspondent
- ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Near All-Time High With Season 7 Debut & Thrashes NFL