Sundance Channel has renewed freshman series Push Girls for a second season to premiere in 2013, network GM and EVP Sarah Barnett announced today. Series airs Mondays at 10 PM and this season’s finale is set to air August 27. Push Girls, which premiered June 4, follows five women as they challenge society’s perception of what life is like in a wheelchair. Show is executive produced by Gay Rosenthal.
Sundance Channel Renews 'Push Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- 'Rambo: New Blood' Father-Son TV Series In Works At Fox With Sylvester Stallone
- Amazon Confirms David E. Kelley Drama Series ‘Trial’ Starring Billy Bob Thornton
- Morgan Spurlock’s Warrior Poets Teams With ABG For Strategic Brand Partnership
- Mark & Jay Duplass Explain It All For You – In Book Form
- ‘Gotham’ Ties ‘Supergirl’ For First Time In Live+7 & Live+3 Ratings
- Sofia Vergara’s LatinWE Taps Melissa Gelineau As VP Television & Development