Sundance Channel has renewed freshman series Push Girls for a second season to premiere in 2013, network GM and EVP Sarah Barnett announced today. Series airs Mondays at 10 PM and this season’s finale is set to air August 27. Push Girls, which premiered June 4, follows five women as they challenge society’s perception of what life is like in a wheelchair. Show is executive produced by Gay Rosenthal.
Sundance Channel Renews 'Push Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Spy Dramedy Starring Toni Collette From ‘Black-ish’ Duo Lindsey Shockley & Kenya Barris Sells To ABC
- FYI Greenlights New Kids Cooking Competition Show From ‘Dance Moms’ Producers
- HLN Shows ‘Dr. Drew’ Out After Unveiling Ashleigh Banfield Plans
- Image Awards Set For February 11 On TV One
- HBO Acquires Tracey Ullman’s New Sketch Show; Sets Stand-up Comedy Specials
- ‘Raised By Wolves’ Comedy From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods. Set At ABC