Rick Heinrichs, who makes his directorial debut today on Fourth Wall’s latest short, The Ledge, will be responsible for leading visual design at the studio. He’ll also be charged with raising the overall creative output of projects developed for the transmedia RIDES.tv platform, according to Fourth Wall. “We are honored to have Rick join us at Fourth Wall Studios,” said Jim Stewartson, CEO and Founder. “Rick has created some of the most amazing worlds in the history of film, and we are so excited to see him apply his vision to the next generation of storytelling.” Heinrichs won an Oscar, a BAFTA and Art Directors Guild award for his work on Tim Burton’s Sleepy Hollow and an Art Directors Guild Award for Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events. His other film credits include Dark Shadows and Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest.
Rick Heinrichs Joins Fourth Wall Studios As Executive Creative Director
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
MoviePass Launches Annual Subscription Plan For Under $8 A Month: That's Lower Than The Average Movie Ticket Price
Latest Film News
- Raza Jaffrey Cast In ‘The Rhythm Section’
- ‘Don’t Talk To Irene’ Filmmaker Pat Mills Signs With Verve
- Bryan Cranston Talks ‘Last Flag Flying’ And His Upcoming Turn As Howard Beale In ‘Network’ On The London…
- Millennium Pacts In Exclusive Deal With ‘Curious George’ Rey Estate For Origin Story
- Rose Byrne Joins Mark Wahlberg In ‘Instant Family’ From Paramount
- ‘Justice League’ Unites $27.3M After Two Days At International Box Office