Rick Heinrichs, who makes his directorial debut today on Fourth Wall’s latest short, The Ledge, will be responsible for leading visual design at the studio. He’ll also be charged with raising the overall creative output of projects developed for the transmedia RIDES.tv platform, according to Fourth Wall. “We are honored to have Rick join us at Fourth Wall Studios,” said Jim Stewartson, CEO and Founder. “Rick has created some of the most amazing worlds in the history of film, and we are so excited to see him apply his vision to the next generation of storytelling.” Heinrichs won an Oscar, a BAFTA and Art Directors Guild award for his work on Tim Burton’s Sleepy Hollow and an Art Directors Guild Award for Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events. His other film credits include Dark Shadows and Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest.
Rick Heinrichs Joins Fourth Wall Studios As Executive Creative Director
What's Hot on Deadline
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest Film News
- Ryan Gosling Orbiting Damien Chazelle’s Neil Armstrong Movie At Universal?
- ‘Knight Of Cups’ Trailer: Christian Bale’s Excellent Misadventure
- ‘Force Awakens’ Star John Boyega Unsure How Fans Will React To New ‘Star Wars’ Pic
- Tom Cruise Unravels ‘Mummy’ Reboot Chatter
- Robert Downey Jr. & Chris Evans To Assemble On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ For “Big Surprise” Tonight
- ‘JeruZalem’ Trailer: Israeli End Times Horror Pic Gets US Release