Rick Heinrichs, who makes his directorial debut today on Fourth Wall’s latest short, The Ledge, will be responsible for leading visual design at the studio. He’ll also be charged with raising the overall creative output of projects developed for the transmedia RIDES.tv platform, according to Fourth Wall. “We are honored to have Rick join us at Fourth Wall Studios,” said Jim Stewartson, CEO and Founder. “Rick has created some of the most amazing worlds in the history of film, and we are so excited to see him apply his vision to the next generation of storytelling.” Heinrichs won an Oscar, a BAFTA and Art Directors Guild award for his work on Tim Burton’s Sleepy Hollow and an Art Directors Guild Award for Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events. His other film credits include Dark Shadows and Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest.
Rick Heinrichs Joins Fourth Wall Studios As Executive Creative Director
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- ‘Leviathan’ & ‘McMafia’ Actor Under Fire For Anti-Russian Comments; Colleagues Respond
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster