Rick Heinrichs, who makes his directorial debut today on Fourth Wall’s latest short, The Ledge, will be responsible for leading visual design at the studio. He’ll also be charged with raising the overall creative output of projects developed for the transmedia RIDES.tv platform, according to Fourth Wall. “We are honored to have Rick join us at Fourth Wall Studios,” said Jim Stewartson, CEO and Founder. “Rick has created some of the most amazing worlds in the history of film, and we are so excited to see him apply his vision to the next generation of storytelling.” Heinrichs won an Oscar, a BAFTA and Art Directors Guild award for his work on Tim Burton’s Sleepy Hollow and an Art Directors Guild Award for Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events. His other film credits include Dark Shadows and Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest.
Rick Heinrichs Joins Fourth Wall Studios As Executive Creative Director
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike
- Ex-Focus Head James Schamus Resurfaces In China First Look With Meridian Entertainment
- Jason Reitman Takes On ‘Beekle’ Book Adaptation For DreamWorks Animation
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star Kat Graham Toplines Tammi Terrell Biopic