Rick Heinrichs, who makes his directorial debut today on Fourth Wall’s latest short, The Ledge, will be responsible for leading visual design at the studio. He’ll also be charged with raising the overall creative output of projects developed for the transmedia RIDES.tv platform, according to Fourth Wall. “We are honored to have Rick join us at Fourth Wall Studios,” said Jim Stewartson, CEO and Founder. “Rick has created some of the most amazing worlds in the history of film, and we are so excited to see him apply his vision to the next generation of storytelling.” Heinrichs won an Oscar, a BAFTA and Art Directors Guild award for his work on Tim Burton’s Sleepy Hollow and an Art Directors Guild Award for Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events. His other film credits include Dark Shadows and Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest.
Rick Heinrichs Joins Fourth Wall Studios As Executive Creative Director
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest Film News
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- Paramount Pulls In Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’ With Matt Damon, Reese Witherspoon
- ‘The Martian’ Review: Matt Damon Proves There Is Life On Mars In This Sci-Fi Gem
- 20th Century Fox Names Sirena Liu As Head Of China Office
- Trudie Styler To Direct Bette Midler, Others In LGBT Film ‘Freak Show’
- Kodak Names Cinematographer-in-Residence at UCLA; Tribeca Shortlist, New SVOD Service Launched