Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired the North American rights to Only The Young. The coming of age documentary follows three teens in a Recession-plaqued SoCal desert town. Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims directed Only The Young. The film premiered at this year’s True/False Film Festival. Only The Young went on to win the award for Best U.S. Feature at the AFI-Discovery Channel SilverDocs Documentary Festival. Derek Waters produced the film. Oscilloscope’s marketing, distribution and acquisitions chiefs David Laub and Dan Berger of negotiated the deal with UTA Independent Film Group, who represented Tippet and Mims.
Oscilloscope Picks Up 'Only The Young'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Scott Rudin Will Bring Denzel Washington Back To Broadway For 'The Iceman Cometh' Staged By George C. Wolfe
Universal $3B+ As 'Despicable' Franchise Takes Ani Crown; 'Wolf Warrior 2' Bests 'Avatar' Record - International Box Office
Hollywood Remembers Jerry Lewis: Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Sandra Bernhard Honor King Of Comedy
Latest Film News
- ‘White Sun’ Is Nepal’s Foreign-Language Oscar Submission
- Hollywood Remembers Jerry Lewis: Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Sandra Bernhard Honor King Of Comedy
- Jerry Lewis Dies: Comedy Legend, Classic Filmmaker Was 91
- Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Television Movie
- ‘Gook’ Robust In L.A.; 'Ingrid Goes West' Solid In Expansion – Specialty Box Office
- ‘Inconceivable’s Jonathan Baker, Who Filed Fraud Suit Against Emmett/Furla, Says He Has What Happened On Film…