Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired the North American rights to Only The Young. The coming of age documentary follows three teens in a Recession-plaqued SoCal desert town. Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims directed Only The Young. The film premiered at this year’s True/False Film Festival. Only The Young went on to win the award for Best U.S. Feature at the AFI-Discovery Channel SilverDocs Documentary Festival. Derek Waters produced the film. Oscilloscope’s marketing, distribution and acquisitions chiefs David Laub and Dan Berger of negotiated the deal with UTA Independent Film Group, who represented Tippet and Mims.
Oscilloscope Picks Up 'Only The Young'
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest Film News
- Berlin: ‘In The Aisles’, ‘Theatre Of War’, ‘Profile’ Scoop Early Prizes
- Nanette Fabray Dies: Stage And TV Comic Actress Was 97
- Netflix, Matt Reeves To Win Auction For Matthew Baker Futuristic Short Story ‘Life Sentence’
- Notes On The Season: Russian & Syrian Politics Invade The Oscars, But Will It Affect The Vote?; Pasek And Paul Put On A Show
- Octavia Spencer, Isabela Moner, Tig Notaro Cast In Paramount’s ‘Instant Family’ Comedy
- Three Questions: A Conversation With This Year’s Best Foreign Language Film Nominees