Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired the North American rights to Only The Young. The coming of age documentary follows three teens in a Recession-plaqued SoCal desert town. Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims directed Only The Young. The film premiered at this year’s True/False Film Festival. Only The Young went on to win the award for Best U.S. Feature at the AFI-Discovery Channel SilverDocs Documentary Festival. Derek Waters produced the film. Oscilloscope’s marketing, distribution and acquisitions chiefs David Laub and Dan Berger of negotiated the deal with UTA Independent Film Group, who represented Tippet and Mims.
Oscilloscope Picks Up 'Only The Young'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest Film News
- Cannes Winners Analysis: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn’t But Who’s Complaining About This World Cup…
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update
- Mathematician John Nash, Subject Of ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Dies In Car Crash
- Bart & Fleming: Girl Power Pics, Cannes, Disney Self-Absorption, Suzanne Somers
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $40.7M Bow – Second Sunday Update