Brown Johnson, president of animation for Nickelodeon, announced today at TCA that the new animated comedy series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will premiere on September 29. Turtle voices on the panel included Sean Astin (Raphael), Jason Biggs (Leonardo) Greg Cipes (Michelangelo) Rob Paulsen (Donatello) and Mae Whitman (April). The session started off on a humorous note. Johnson noted that the TCA crowd is very different from the folks that the show’s creative team met at Comic-Con: “At Comic-Con, we had 3,000 people, and they were all dressed as turtles”, she said.
Nickelodeon Sets 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Premiere Date: TCA
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- Doug Jones Victory Lap: “This Campaign Has Been About Common Courtesy And Decency”
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win
- Donald Trump Tweets Grudging Congrats To Doug Jones: “A Win Is A Win”
- Doug Jones Alabama Senate Victory Wildly Celebrated On Social Media
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations: How To Watch Via TV, Online
- Alabama Votes Dem Doug Jones To U.S. Senate In Stunning Upset