Brown Johnson, president of animation for Nickelodeon, announced today at TCA that the new animated comedy series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will premiere on September 29. Turtle voices on the panel included Sean Astin (Raphael), Jason Biggs (Leonardo) Greg Cipes (Michelangelo) Rob Paulsen (Donatello) and Mae Whitman (April). The session started off on a humorous note. Johnson noted that the TCA crowd is very different from the folks that the show’s creative team met at Comic-Con: “At Comic-Con, we had 3,000 people, and they were all dressed as turtles”, she said.
Nickelodeon Sets 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Premiere Date: TCA
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Nears Season 2 Renewal At Netflix
- ‘The Simpsons’ Looks At Donald Trump’s First 100 Days In Office
- Dish Network & Hearst TV End Blackout With New Deal
- ‘Singularity’: Amanda Lund To Star In FX Comedy Pilot
- ESPN Layoffs: Jayson Stark & Trent Dilfer Among Several Big Names Let Go By Sports Giant – Update
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Global Exhibition Set To Kick Off In June