Brown Johnson, president of animation for Nickelodeon, announced today at TCA that the new animated comedy series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will premiere on September 29. Turtle voices on the panel included Sean Astin (Raphael), Jason Biggs (Leonardo) Greg Cipes (Michelangelo) Rob Paulsen (Donatello) and Mae Whitman (April). The session started off on a humorous note. Johnson noted that the TCA crowd is very different from the folks that the show’s creative team met at Comic-Con: “At Comic-Con, we had 3,000 people, and they were all dressed as turtles”, she said.
Nickelodeon Sets 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Premiere Date: TCA
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA
- David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On ‘Norm Macdonald Live’
- ‘Loudermilk’ Star Ron Livingston Wonders If Critics Watch TV Until Their Eyes Bleed – TCA
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes — TCA
- Margo Chase Dies In Plane Crash: Chase Design Group Founder Created ‘Buffy’ & ‘Angel’ Logos
- Olivia de Havilland’s ‘Feud’ Suit Against Ryan Murphy & FX Could See Fall Trial