Netflix is partnering with The Weinstein Co’s Radius-TWC label for a multi-year output deal to start in early 2013. Among the titles to go through the deal are Bachelorette, the Leslye Hedland comedy that shot to #1 on iTunes after Radius sent it out in a pre-theatrical release on Aug 10. Along with that fruitful move, Radius-TWC heads Tom Quinn and Jason Janego have been making interesting acquisitions since the multi-platform releasing company was hatched back in February. Also on deck for the Netflix deal are Nicolas Winding Refn’s reteam with Ryan Gosling, Only God Forgives; Butter with Jennifer Garner; Sundance pic The Details and Stephen Frears’ Lay The Favorite. Announcing the deal, the pair said: “We could not be more excited about this partnership. Netflix is as enthusiastic as we are about bringing marquee entertainment across various genres to viewers on their own terms – when, where and how they want to see it.”
Netflix, Radius-TWC Ink Output Deal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Tartaglione
- 'Saint Laurent' Tapped As France's Entry Into Foreign Language Oscar Race
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Premiere In UK Least Watched Since Series Opener
- 'Maze Runner' Races To $37.6M Internationally With No. 1s In 50 Countries; 'Apes' Crosses $100M In China
- Peter Kujawski Named Managing Director Of Universal Pictures Int'l Productions
- 'Mommy' To Rep Canada In Foreign-Lingo Oscar Race; Belgium Picks 'Two Days, One Night'
- Annabelle Wallis Joins Armie Hammer In Psychological Thriller 'Mine'