Netflix says the content is designed specifically for kids 12 and under and allows them to click and instantly watch their favorite characters from TV shows and movies. It’s available for current Xbox LIVE Gold and Netflix subscribers. Rows of titles are organized by easy-to-understand genres, like superheroes, princesses, dinosaurs and girl power, featuring clear and simple descriptions of the plot of each title – and it’s customized based on taste and favorites. A quick tour of Just For Kids is available on the Netflix blog. Xbox 360 owners can download the updated app today in all markets where Netflix on Xbox LIVE is currently available.
Netflix Adds 'Just For Kids' Update To XBox 360 App
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Partners With Toronto Company The Young Astronauts For Digital Content
- ‘Hummingbird’ Spec About Female Black-Ops Assassin Lands At Fundamental Films; ‘Battlefield 1’ Duo To Helm
- ‘The Secret Life Of Pets’ Woofs It Past $500M At International Box Office
- ‘Inferno’ Getting Scorched At U.S. Box Office, But Overseas Hoping To Be Its Savior – Noon Update
- Sergei Bodrov To Direct ‘Samson And Delilah’ – AFM
- ‘Inferno’ Review: Tom Hanks’ Robert Langdon Back On The Run In Best Dan Brown Movie Yet