Netflix says the content is designed specifically for kids 12 and under and allows them to click and instantly watch their favorite characters from TV shows and movies. It’s available for current Xbox LIVE Gold and Netflix subscribers. Rows of titles are organized by easy-to-understand genres, like superheroes, princesses, dinosaurs and girl power, featuring clear and simple descriptions of the plot of each title – and it’s customized based on taste and favorites. A quick tour of Just For Kids is available on the Netflix blog. Xbox 360 owners can download the updated app today in all markets where Netflix on Xbox LIVE is currently available.
Netflix Adds 'Just For Kids' Update To XBox 360 App
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest