Netflix says the content is designed specifically for kids 12 and under and allows them to click and instantly watch their favorite characters from TV shows and movies. It’s available for current Xbox LIVE Gold and Netflix subscribers. Rows of titles are organized by easy-to-understand genres, like superheroes, princesses, dinosaurs and girl power, featuring clear and simple descriptions of the plot of each title – and it’s customized based on taste and favorites. A quick tour of Just For Kids is available on the Netflix blog. Xbox 360 owners can download the updated app today in all markets where Netflix on Xbox LIVE is currently available.
Netflix Adds 'Just For Kids' Update To XBox 360 App
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest Film News
- ‘The New Romantic’ Director Carly Stone, An SXSW Winner, Inks With ICM Partners
- ‘Under The Silver Lake’ Trailer: Andrew Garfield Adds It Up In Neo-Noir Thriller
- Working Title Boards Satirical Novel ‘My Sister The Serial Killer’
- China Film Industry To Be Regulated By Communist Party Propaganda Department
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company