Netflix says the content is designed specifically for kids 12 and under and allows them to click and instantly watch their favorite characters from TV shows and movies. It’s available for current Xbox LIVE Gold and Netflix subscribers. Rows of titles are organized by easy-to-understand genres, like superheroes, princesses, dinosaurs and girl power, featuring clear and simple descriptions of the plot of each title – and it’s customized based on taste and favorites. A quick tour of Just For Kids is available on the Netflix blog. Xbox 360 owners can download the updated app today in all markets where Netflix on Xbox LIVE is currently available.
Netflix Adds 'Just For Kids' Update To XBox 360 App
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'