NBC Sports Group and the French Tennis Federation have added another 10 hours of live U.S. TV coverage and expanded digital rights for the Grand Slam through 2024. Under the multiplatform deal NBC will air the opening Sunday of the tennis tournament, as it did this year for the first time, plus mid-weekend matches and men and women’s semifinals and finals. The extension brings key competition days to NBC including Memorial Day plus women’s semifinals rounding out the championship weekend. The new agreement takes NBC through 42 consecutive years of broadcast coverage and will provide more comprehensive coverage including live streaming of more matches on NBCSports.com which will also post daily video highlights and online-only analysis.
NBC Extends French Open Coverage Through 2024
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- White House: Those Calling Trump’s Tweet Harassment Have Minds “In Gutter”
- ‘The Punisher’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- ‘City On A Hill’: Jill Hennessy Among Four Regulars Cast In Ben Affleck & Matt Damon's Showtime Drama Pilot
- ‘The Good Fight’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On CBS All Access
- Netflix And DreamWorks Animation TV Reveal Six New Series Including ‘Trolls’, ‘She-Ra’
- Nick Stoller Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures Television