NBC Sports Group and the French Tennis Federation have added another 10 hours of live U.S. TV coverage and expanded digital rights for the Grand Slam through 2024. Under the multiplatform deal NBC will air the opening Sunday of the tennis tournament, as it did this year for the first time, plus mid-weekend matches and men and women’s semifinals and finals. The extension brings key competition days to NBC including Memorial Day plus women’s semifinals rounding out the championship weekend. The new agreement takes NBC through 42 consecutive years of broadcast coverage and will provide more comprehensive coverage including live streaming of more matches on NBCSports.com which will also post daily video highlights and online-only analysis.
NBC Extends French Open Coverage Through 2024
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l
- Directors’ Fortnight Adds Title; Karlovy Vary Sets Tributes – Global Briefs
- Henrik Bastin Re-Ups As CEO At Fabrik Entertainment
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The…
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?