NBC today kicked off its pre-premiere digital sampling of new pilots with The New Normal. While NBC’s move to put The New Normal pilot online amidst controversy sparked by the decision of the Utah NBC affiliate not to air the show led to speculation about the timing, it actually follows the schedule announced by NBC last month. With the exception of new comedies Go On and Animal Practice, whose pilots became available online the day after they screened during NBC’s Olympics coverage, all other new series will get a two-week sampling window. The New Normal premieres Sept.11, so it was released today. Next off is action drama Revolution, whose pilot will be released on Sept. 4 ahead of its Sept. 17 debut. Here is the pilot for The New Normal, which is available on nbc.com, Hulu, iTunes, Amazon and Xbox as well as on demand:
NBC Rolls Out Online Sampling Of New Series With 'The New Normal'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates