NBC today kicked off its pre-premiere digital sampling of new pilots with The New Normal. While NBC’s move to put The New Normal pilot online amidst controversy sparked by the decision of the Utah NBC affiliate not to air the show led to speculation about the timing, it actually follows the schedule announced by NBC last month. With the exception of new comedies Go On and Animal Practice, whose pilots became available online the day after they screened during NBC’s Olympics coverage, all other new series will get a two-week sampling window. The New Normal premieres Sept.11, so it was released today. Next off is action drama Revolution, whose pilot will be released on Sept. 4 ahead of its Sept. 17 debut. Here is the pilot for The New Normal, which is available on nbc.com, Hulu, iTunes, Amazon and Xbox as well as on demand:
NBC Rolls Out Online Sampling Of New Series With 'The New Normal'
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- Netflix Fires Executive For “Careless” Remarks On Danny Masterson Allegations
- Fox Developing Soap From ‘No Good Deed’ Writer & Chernin Entertainment
- ‘Lady In The Mask’ Psychological Thriller Drama From Amblin TV Set At the CW
- Shelter PR Launches Film & TV Division With Hire Of Former Paramount Exec
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: Colin Jost & Michael Che Named Co-Head Writers Of NBC Show
- Donald Trump Looks Like A Real Winner If Disney & Fox Deal Gets Done