NBC today kicked off its pre-premiere digital sampling of new pilots with The New Normal. While NBC’s move to put The New Normal pilot online amidst controversy sparked by the decision of the Utah NBC affiliate not to air the show led to speculation about the timing, it actually follows the schedule announced by NBC last month. With the exception of new comedies Go On and Animal Practice, whose pilots became available online the day after they screened during NBC’s Olympics coverage, all other new series will get a two-week sampling window. The New Normal premieres Sept.11, so it was released today. Next off is action drama Revolution, whose pilot will be released on Sept. 4 ahead of its Sept. 17 debut. Here is the pilot for The New Normal, which is available on nbc.com, Hulu, iTunes, Amazon and Xbox as well as on demand:
NBC Rolls Out Online Sampling Of New Series With 'The New Normal'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Ex-Fox Anchor Alisyn Camerota Says Roger Ailes Sexually Harassed Her
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy