NBC today kicked off its pre-premiere digital sampling of new pilots with The New Normal. While NBC’s move to put The New Normal pilot online amidst controversy sparked by the decision of the Utah NBC affiliate not to air the show led to speculation about the timing, it actually follows the schedule announced by NBC last month. With the exception of new comedies Go On and Animal Practice, whose pilots became available online the day after they screened during NBC’s Olympics coverage, all other new series will get a two-week sampling window. The New Normal premieres Sept.11, so it was released today. Next off is action drama Revolution, whose pilot will be released on Sept. 4 ahead of its Sept. 17 debut. Here is the pilot for The New Normal, which is available on nbc.com, Hulu, iTunes, Amazon and Xbox as well as on demand:
NBC Rolls Out Online Sampling Of New Series With 'The New Normal'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘I’m Dying Up Here’: Xosha Roquemore Set To Recur In Season 2 Of Showtime Series
- ‘The Rookie’: Alyssa Diaz Cast In Nathan Fillion’s ABC Light Drama Series
- Time’s Up Turns Down Deven MacNair’s Plea For Help In Fighting Sex Discrimination In Stunt Biz
- NRA’s Dana Loesch, Sitcom Star? ‘NCIS’ Producer Says He Got The Pitch
- ‘Stand Up For Something’ Being Used As Rallying Call For Gun Violence Prevention Movement
- StudioCanal Launching French TV Production Unit