Last season, NBC ordered two medical drama pilots, County and the Jekyll & Hyde-themed Do No Harm, one of which, Do No Harm, was picked up to series for midseason. Now I hear NBC is revisiting another medical drama it developed last season. Referred to as After Hours or The Last Stand, the project, from writers Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah and Sony Pictures TV, is an ensemble medical show about a group of Army doctors who return to work the night shift together at a hospital in San Antonio. I hear NBC held onto the project after the upfronts and has ordered a second script. Additionally, I hear Sony TV is looking to attach a director, a move that often improves a project’s chances.
NBC Revisits Sachs/Judah Medical Drama
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
California Wildfires Spread: Thomas Fire Mandates Santa Barbara Evacs, Threatens Montecito Celebrity Homes
Latest TV News
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture
- ‘SNL’ Cast Member Pete Davidson Shows Off Hillary Clinton Tattoo
- Agent Olivia Metzger Leaving CAA; Clients Include Jeff Glor, Hoda Kotb: Report