Last season, NBC ordered two medical drama pilots, County and the Jekyll & Hyde-themed Do No Harm, one of which, Do No Harm, was picked up to series for midseason. Now I hear NBC is revisiting another medical drama it developed last season. Referred to as After Hours or The Last Stand, the project, from writers Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah and Sony Pictures TV, is an ensemble medical show about a group of Army doctors who return to work the night shift together at a hospital in San Antonio. I hear NBC held onto the project after the upfronts and has ordered a second script. Additionally, I hear Sony TV is looking to attach a director, a move that often improves a project’s chances.
NBC Revisits Sachs/Judah Medical Drama
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Suits’ Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle’s Exits, New Twist, Season 8…
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Retrial Sent To Jury; Day Ends Without Verdict – Update
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central