Last season, NBC ordered two medical drama pilots, County and the Jekyll & Hyde-themed Do No Harm, one of which, Do No Harm, was picked up to series for midseason. Now I hear NBC is revisiting another medical drama it developed last season. Referred to as After Hours or The Last Stand, the project, from writers Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah and Sony Pictures TV, is an ensemble medical show about a group of Army doctors who return to work the night shift together at a hospital in San Antonio. I hear NBC held onto the project after the upfronts and has ordered a second script. Additionally, I hear Sony TV is looking to attach a director, a move that often improves a project’s chances.
NBC Revisits Sachs/Judah Medical Drama
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC
- Ellen Pompeo To Produce Cop Drama For ABC
- Astronaut Family Comedy Lands At ABC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Bow Wow To Co-Star In CBS' 'CSI: Cyber'
- TBS To Air First Season Of CBS Comedy 'Mom'