Another NBC Olympic gaffe. Cameras for the Numbskull Broadcasting Company spotted actor Jesse Eisenberg sitting in the audience during the USA vs Spain gold medal basketball game. Then a commentator is caught on video identifying The Social Network star as Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, adding: “Every executive of note it seems worldwide is attending these games.” No wonder NBC hates live Olympic coverage.
NBC Olympic Coverage Mistakes Jesse Eisenberg For Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few