NBC has made a script deal for a drama project from Ringer creators Eric Charmelo and Nicole Snyder and producer Peter Traugott. The project, from Universal TV, is described as a sexy Southern Gothic thriller set in New Orleans — rich with tradition, superstition… and murder. Charmelo and Snyder will write and will executive produce alongside Peter Traugott and Rachel Kaplan through their Uni TV-based production company TBD Prods. Charmelo and Snyder, repped by UTA and the Shuman Co. and attorney Jamie Mandelbaum, are currently co-executive producers on David Schulner’s midseason NBC drama Do No Harm, also produced by Uni TV and TBD Prods.
NBC Buys New Orleans Gothic Thriller From 'Ringer' Creators & Producer Peter Traugott
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Amber West To Star In Jarrod Carmichael NBC Comedy Pilot
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of A Call Girl' Creator
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'