NBC has made a script deal for a drama project from Ringer creators Eric Charmelo and Nicole Snyder and producer Peter Traugott. The project, from Universal TV, is described as a sexy Southern Gothic thriller set in New Orleans — rich with tradition, superstition… and murder. Charmelo and Snyder will write and will executive produce alongside Peter Traugott and Rachel Kaplan through their Uni TV-based production company TBD Prods. Charmelo and Snyder, repped by UTA and the Shuman Co. and attorney Jamie Mandelbaum, are currently co-executive producers on David Schulner’s midseason NBC drama Do No Harm, also produced by Uni TV and TBD Prods.
NBC Buys New Orleans Gothic Thriller From 'Ringer' Creators & Producer Peter Traugott
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
'This Is Us' Casting Director Discusses Reason Why New York Talents Are Being Discovered Later In Their Careers
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring