NBC has made a script deal for a drama project from Ringer creators Eric Charmelo and Nicole Snyder and producer Peter Traugott. The project, from Universal TV, is described as a sexy Southern Gothic thriller set in New Orleans — rich with tradition, superstition… and murder. Charmelo and Snyder will write and will executive produce alongside Peter Traugott and Rachel Kaplan through their Uni TV-based production company TBD Prods. Charmelo and Snyder, repped by UTA and the Shuman Co. and attorney Jamie Mandelbaum, are currently co-executive producers on David Schulner’s midseason NBC drama Do No Harm, also produced by Uni TV and TBD Prods.
NBC Buys New Orleans Gothic Thriller From 'Ringer' Creators & Producer Peter Traugott
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest TV News
- Cécile Frot-Coutaz Exiting As CEO Of FremantleMedia To Head YouTube In Europe
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid