NBC has made a script deal for a drama project from Ringer creators Eric Charmelo and Nicole Snyder and producer Peter Traugott. The project, from Universal TV, is described as a sexy Southern Gothic thriller set in New Orleans — rich with tradition, superstition… and murder. Charmelo and Snyder will write and will executive produce alongside Peter Traugott and Rachel Kaplan through their Uni TV-based production company TBD Prods. Charmelo and Snyder, repped by UTA and the Shuman Co. and attorney Jamie Mandelbaum, are currently co-executive producers on David Schulner’s midseason NBC drama Do No Harm, also produced by Uni TV and TBD Prods.
NBC Buys New Orleans Gothic Thriller From 'Ringer' Creators & Producer Peter Traugott
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Samira Wiley Joins Hulu’s ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’
- ‘I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead’: Netflix Spins Trailer & Date For Docu On DJ Steve Aoki
- Ron Howard Docuseries ‘Breakthrough’ Renewed For Season 2 By Nat Geo Channel
- Alicia Silverstone To Star In ‘American Woman’ TV Land Pilot Inspired By Kyle Richards
- 20th TV Ups Ken Lawson To SVP & General Sales Manager For Broadcast Syndie Sales
- ‘American Crime’: Timothy Hutton Set To Return For Season 3