Universal Pictures has set dates for Mama and Rush and slightly shifted the Tom Cruise science-fiction adventure Oblivion. The supernatural thriller Mama “presented by Guillermo del Toro” and directed by Andres Muschietti has been dated January 18, 2013. It’s about two young girls who disappeared the day their mother was murdered but are subsequently rescued and taken in by a couple (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Jessica Chastain) who sense an unseen evil presence. The Ron Howard-directed Formula 1 racing drama Rush explores the real-life rivalry of James Hunt (Chris Hemsworth) and Niki Lauda (Daniel Brhl). Oblivion, directed by Joseph Kosinski and co-starring Coster-Waldau), has moved a week earlier to April 19, 2013 from April 26 with a special IMAX exclusive debut set for April 12.
Universal Dates 'Mama', 'Rush' And Moves 'Oblivion' Earlier
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M But ‘Mechanic’ Puts Wrench Into China Perf; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ Advance – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency