Universal Pictures has set dates for Mama and Rush and slightly shifted the Tom Cruise science-fiction adventure Oblivion. The supernatural thriller Mama “presented by Guillermo del Toro” and directed by Andres Muschietti has been dated January 18, 2013. It’s about two young girls who disappeared the day their mother was murdered but are subsequently rescued and taken in by a couple (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Jessica Chastain) who sense an unseen evil presence. The Ron Howard-directed Formula 1 racing drama Rush explores the real-life rivalry of James Hunt (Chris Hemsworth) and Niki Lauda (Daniel Brhl). Oblivion, directed by Joseph Kosinski and co-starring Coster-Waldau), has moved a week earlier to April 19, 2013 from April 26 with a special IMAX exclusive debut set for April 12.
Universal Dates 'Mama', 'Rush' And Moves 'Oblivion' Earlier
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update
- Emily Blunt Saddles Up For ‘My Little Pony’
- Michael Pena On #OscarsSoWhite – “Is It The Voting Body”? – Berlin
- Paramount Closing Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- George Clooney Sit-Down With Angela Merkel Puts Spotlight On Refugee Crisis – Berlin
- Competition Drama ‘Alone In Berlin’ Acquired By Altitude, Picturehouse In UK