Modern Family creator Steve Levitan wasted no time responding after Anne Romney revealed to Entertainment Tonight that the ABC sitcom was her favorite show. He took to Twitter and made her a tongue-in-cheek offer: “Thrilled Ann Romney says ModFam is her favorite show. We’ll offer her the role of officiant at Mitch & Cam’s wedding. As soon as it’s legal.” The remark was clearly a jab at her husband, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, who has made it clear he does not support gay marriage. No word yet if Anne Romney has responded to the offer. Mitt Romney will make his acceptance speech Thursday night, the final night of the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida.
'Modern Family's Steve Levitan Offers Anne Romney Role As Gay Wedding Officiant In Tweet
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Now Even, ‘Big Bang’ Up, ‘Mom’ & Game Of Silence’ Adjusted Down In Final Numbers…
- The A.V. Club Sets Up At Fusion; Weekly Show To Bow This Year
- NFL Draft Day 1 Viewership Down From 2015; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Wins Demo
- Ryan Reynolds Pens Moving Tribute To ‘Deadpool’ Fan Who Died Of Cancer
- Elisabeth Moss To Star In Straight-To-Series Drama ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ On Hulu
- Joy Reid Takes Melissa Harris-Perry’s MSNBC Timeslot Starting May 7