Modern Family creator Steve Levitan wasted no time responding after Anne Romney revealed to Entertainment Tonight that the ABC sitcom was her favorite show. He took to Twitter and made her a tongue-in-cheek offer: “Thrilled Ann Romney says ModFam is her favorite show. We’ll offer her the role of officiant at Mitch & Cam’s wedding. As soon as it’s legal.” The remark was clearly a jab at her husband, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, who has made it clear he does not support gay marriage. No word yet if Anne Romney has responded to the offer. Mitt Romney will make his acceptance speech Thursday night, the final night of the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida.
'Modern Family's Steve Levitan Offers Anne Romney Role As Gay Wedding Officiant In Tweet
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP