Minnie Driver (Barney’s Version, Good Will Hunting) joins Meat Loaf Aday (Rocky Horror Picture Show), Allie MacDonald and Douglas Smith in the horror-musical described as Scream meets Glee. Produced by Serendipity Films, Stage Fright tells the story of a snobby musical theater camp terrorized by a blood-thirsty masked killer who despises musical theatre. Driver plays Kylie Swanson, the enigmatic and haunted star of the Broadway stage, and mother of siblings Camilla (MacDonald) and Buddy (Smith) who find themselves at the center of the unfolding horror at the camp. Meat Loaf plays Roger McCall, the fallen-from-grace Broadway producer turned camp director. Jerome Sable will direct from his own script. Sable also composed the music and co-wrote the lyrics with Eli Batalion. The film begins production September 6 in Ontario, Canada. Ari Lantos and Jonas Bell Pasht produce and Mark Musselman will Executive Produce. eOne Films has acquired Canadian rights. Celluloid Nightmares is handling international sales. Driver is repped by CAA and Untitled Entertainment. Sable is repped by CAA and Principato/Young.
Minnie Driver Joins 'Stage Fright' Horror-Musical
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks