Minnie Driver (Barney’s Version, Good Will Hunting) joins Meat Loaf Aday (Rocky Horror Picture Show), Allie MacDonald and Douglas Smith in the horror-musical described as Scream meets Glee. Produced by Serendipity Films, Stage Fright tells the story of a snobby musical theater camp terrorized by a blood-thirsty masked killer who despises musical theatre. Driver plays Kylie Swanson, the enigmatic and haunted star of the Broadway stage, and mother of siblings Camilla (MacDonald) and Buddy (Smith) who find themselves at the center of the unfolding horror at the camp. Meat Loaf plays Roger McCall, the fallen-from-grace Broadway producer turned camp director. Jerome Sable will direct from his own script. Sable also composed the music and co-wrote the lyrics with Eli Batalion. The film begins production September 6 in Ontario, Canada. Ari Lantos and Jonas Bell Pasht produce and Mark Musselman will Executive Produce. eOne Films has acquired Canadian rights. Celluloid Nightmares is handling international sales. Driver is repped by CAA and Untitled Entertainment. Sable is repped by CAA and Principato/Young.
Minnie Driver Joins 'Stage Fright' Horror-Musical
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest Film News
- Ryan Gosling Orbiting Damien Chazelle’s Neil Armstrong Movie At Universal?
- ‘Knight Of Cups’ Trailer: Christian Bale’s Excellent Misadventure
- ‘Force Awakens’ Star John Boyega Unsure How Fans Will React To New ‘Star Wars’ Pic
- Tom Cruise Unravels ‘Mummy’ Reboot Chatter
- Robert Downey Jr. & Chris Evans To Assemble On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ For “Big Surprise” Tonight
- ‘JeruZalem’ Trailer: Israeli End Times Horror Pic Gets US Release