Minnie Driver (Barney’s Version, Good Will Hunting) joins Meat Loaf Aday (Rocky Horror Picture Show), Allie MacDonald and Douglas Smith in the horror-musical described as Scream meets Glee. Produced by Serendipity Films, Stage Fright tells the story of a snobby musical theater camp terrorized by a blood-thirsty masked killer who despises musical theatre. Driver plays Kylie Swanson, the enigmatic and haunted star of the Broadway stage, and mother of siblings Camilla (MacDonald) and Buddy (Smith) who find themselves at the center of the unfolding horror at the camp. Meat Loaf plays Roger McCall, the fallen-from-grace Broadway producer turned camp director. Jerome Sable will direct from his own script. Sable also composed the music and co-wrote the lyrics with Eli Batalion. The film begins production September 6 in Ontario, Canada. Ari Lantos and Jonas Bell Pasht produce and Mark Musselman will Executive Produce. eOne Films has acquired Canadian rights. Celluloid Nightmares is handling international sales. Driver is repped by CAA and Untitled Entertainment. Sable is repped by CAA and Principato/Young.
Minnie Driver Joins 'Stage Fright' Horror-Musical
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC