Former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is returning to television and multi-camera comedy with a two-episode guest arc on CBS’ Two And A Half Men. She will play Missi, an old family friend of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones) when he comes home from the army. Cyrus is best known for her title role on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana and the hit movie it spawned. The 10th season of Two And A Half Men premieres Sept. 27.
Miley Cyrus To Do Arc On 'Two & A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing "Risky" 'Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On' Docuseries - Sundance Studio
Latest TV News
- NBC News Fetes Tom Brokaw’s 50 Years At Network With Two-Hour Special
- ‘The Coroner’ Renewed For Season 2 By Investigation Discovery
- Carnival Films Hires BBC Studios’ Jessica Pope As Executive Producer
- ‘Underground’ EP On Responsibility Of Citizenship In New Season Of WGN America Series – Sundance Studio
- FranceTV Opens Feature Sales Unit With ‘The Red Collar’; Finland’s Aito Formats ‘Fake News’…
- Dick Clark Productions Partners With Twitter For Red Carpet Coverage Of Billboard Awards, ACMs And AMAs