Former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is returning to television and multi-camera comedy with a two-episode guest arc on CBS’ Two And A Half Men. She will play Missi, an old family friend of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones) when he comes home from the army. Cyrus is best known for her title role on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana and the hit movie it spawned. The 10th season of Two And A Half Men premieres Sept. 27.
Miley Cyrus To Do Arc On 'Two & A Half Men'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over