Former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is returning to television and multi-camera comedy with a two-episode guest arc on CBS’ Two And A Half Men. She will play Missi, an old family friend of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones) when he comes home from the army. Cyrus is best known for her title role on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana and the hit movie it spawned. The 10th season of Two And A Half Men premieres Sept. 27.
Miley Cyrus To Do Arc On 'Two & A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Flexes Muscle With $21M+ During The Lowest-Grossing Weekend Of 2017 To Date - Sunday AM
Universal $3B+ As 'Despicable' Franchise Takes Ani Crown; 'Wolf Warrior 2' Bests 'Avatar' Record - International Box Office
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Apple Music’s ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Rocks To New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Opening
- Why ‘Hairspray Live!’ Costume Designer Mary Vogt Encouraged Her Dancers To Rip Their Clothes
- Hollywood Remembers Jerry Lewis: Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Sandra Bernhard Honor King Of Comedy
- Jerry Lewis Dies: Comedy Legend, Classic Filmmaker Was 91
- Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Television Movie
- How ‘Fargo’ Editor Curtis Thurber Transitioned From Assisting An Emmys Perennial To Becoming One Himself