Former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is returning to television and multi-camera comedy with a two-episode guest arc on CBS’ Two And A Half Men. She will play Missi, an old family friend of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones) when he comes home from the army. Cyrus is best known for her title role on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana and the hit movie it spawned. The 10th season of Two And A Half Men premieres Sept. 27.
Miley Cyrus To Do Arc On 'Two & A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Netflix’s ‘Last Chance U’ Focused On Football & Futures – TCA
- The CW Ups Paul Hewitt To EVP Communications
- Netflix Orders Motown-Inspired Animated Kids Series; Smokey Robinson To Produce
- Netflix Renews ‘Chelsea’, ‘Lady Dynamite’ & ‘Real Rob’ For Season 2 -TCA
- ‘Black Mirror’, ‘One Day At A Time’ & More Get Premiere Dates On Netflix – TCA
- Jennifer Garner To Voice Mama Llama In Netflix Animated Series; ‘Greenhouse’ Tween Series Also Sets Cast…