Former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is returning to television and multi-camera comedy with a two-episode guest arc on CBS’ Two And A Half Men. She will play Missi, an old family friend of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones) when he comes home from the army. Cyrus is best known for her title role on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana and the hit movie it spawned. The 10th season of Two And A Half Men premieres Sept. 27.
Miley Cyrus To Do Arc On 'Two & A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller Gets 11th Hour Reprieve In Fraud Case Sentencing
- Comedy Central’s Kent Alterman On Push Into Features & Going Global With Viacom
- How To Watch The Oscars On TV & Online
- ‘Star’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Premiere Date Set At FX
- Paula Abdul To Co-Star As Herself In Kourtney Kang NBC Comedy Pilot