Former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is returning to television and multi-camera comedy with a two-episode guest arc on CBS’ Two And A Half Men. She will play Missi, an old family friend of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones) when he comes home from the army. Cyrus is best known for her title role on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana and the hit movie it spawned. The 10th season of Two And A Half Men premieres Sept. 27.
Miley Cyrus To Do Arc On 'Two & A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Chicago P.D.'s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For "Inappropriate Behavior" Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
Oliver Stone Responds To Melissa Gilbert Harassment Allegations, Says It Was Clear 'The Doors' Was A "Raunchy" Movie
Latest TV News
- ‘CBS This Morning’ Reports New Allegations Of Sexual Misconduct At CBS By Ex-Anchor Charlie Rose
- Stephen Colbert Addresses Donald Trump Endorsement Of “Creme-De-La Creep” Roy Moore
- David Cassidy Dies: ‘Partridge Family’ Star & Pop Singer Was 67
- Buzz Belmondo Dies: ‘Out Of This World’ Actor & Comic Was 70
- ‘Chicago P.D.’s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For “Inappropriate Behavior” Amid Sexual…
- Tig Notaro To Host Artios Awards; Nicole Kidman To Present Award To Kevin Huvane