Former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is returning to television and multi-camera comedy with a two-episode guest arc on CBS’ Two And A Half Men. She will play Missi, an old family friend of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones) when he comes home from the army. Cyrus is best known for her title role on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana and the hit movie it spawned. The 10th season of Two And A Half Men premieres Sept. 27.
Miley Cyrus To Do Arc On 'Two & A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
China Makes Space For ‘The Martian’ As ‘Good Dinosaur’ Snatches Eggs From No. 1 ‘Mockingjay 2’ – Intl B.O. Update
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
Latest TV News
- Duchess Street Productions Taps Miriam Brent As Script Exec
- Russian Film Director Eldar Ryazanov Dead At 88
- Jeremy Clarkson Introduces Amazon Drone Delivery Ahead Of ‘#Drive2Prime’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Midseason Finale Continues Blockbuster’s Fatal Year-End Tradition
- ‘Joy’s New TV Trailer: Fox Posts Spot Amid Initial Industry Screenings
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88