Former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is returning to television and multi-camera comedy with a two-episode guest arc on CBS’ Two And A Half Men. She will play Missi, an old family friend of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones) when he comes home from the army. Cyrus is best known for her title role on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana and the hit movie it spawned. The 10th season of Two And A Half Men premieres Sept. 27.
Miley Cyrus To Do Arc On 'Two & A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem