Former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is returning to television and multi-camera comedy with a two-episode guest arc on CBS’ Two And A Half Men. She will play Missi, an old family friend of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones) when he comes home from the army. Cyrus is best known for her title role on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana and the hit movie it spawned. The 10th season of Two And A Half Men premieres Sept. 27.
Miley Cyrus To Do Arc On 'Two & A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
California Wildfires: Santa Barbara Orders Mandatory Evacuations, Celebrity Homes Threatened— Update
Latest TV News
- Ridley Scott’s ‘Strange Angel’ ‘Orville’ Season 2 & ‘S.W.A.T.’ Among TV Projects Receiving CA…
- Comcast Launches Behind-The-Scenes ‘Will & Grace’ Companion Show On X1
- Disney|ABC Television Group Taps Mike Napodano As Chief Technology Officer
- Golden Globes TV: ‘Will & Grace’ Returns, ‘SMILF’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’, ‘Handmaid’s Tale’, ‘Big Little Lies’, ‘Feud’ & ‘Sinner…
- Donald Trump Blasts Don Lemon To Refute NYT Report He Views 8 Hours Of TV Daily
- ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ Premiere Date Set For Syndication Debut On TBS