Former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is returning to television and multi-camera comedy with a two-episode guest arc on CBS’ Two And A Half Men. She will play Missi, an old family friend of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones) when he comes home from the army. Cyrus is best known for her title role on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana and the hit movie it spawned. The 10th season of Two And A Half Men premieres Sept. 27.
Miley Cyrus To Do Arc On 'Two & A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday's Bonkers Press Conference
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
Jimmy Fallon Gets Serious In Late-Night Monologue; Delivers Emotional Attack On Trump After Charlottesville
Latest TV News
- Apple Plans To Spend $1B For Video Content Over The Next Year: Report
- Prime Focus Condemns ‘Game Of Thrones’ Leak; Venice Adds Jean Rouch’s ‘Cousin, Cousine’; Camerimage To Honor Paul Hirsch – Global …
- Jimmy Kimmel: President Donald Trump Is Completely Unhinged
- Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday’s Bonkers Press Conference
- ‘Walking Dead’s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Says “F*** You” To Donald Trump Over Racism
- ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’: Karl Gajdusek Joins As Showrunner For Season 2 Of Amazon Series