EXCLUSIVE: Mickey Rourke is in talks to join Gerard Butler in the Albert Hughes-directed Motor City, which is being financed by Emmett/Furla Films and produced by Joel Silver’s Dark Castle. The drama, which centers on a man who is double crossed and seeks revenge on the guy who put him behind bars and took his woman, will be distributed domestically by Warner Bros. Rourke is also now in negotiations to make a return trip to Sin City 2, the Robert Rodriguez/Frank Miller sequel. He’ll reprise his role of Marv, the hulking tough guy with a soft spot for women. Wait, didn’t Rourke’s compelling character get the electric chair in the last film? He’s repped by ICM Partners.
Mickey Rourke Puts 'Motor City' And 'Sin City 2' On His GPS
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies