EXCLUSIVE: Mickey Rourke is in talks to join Gerard Butler in the Albert Hughes-directed Motor City, which is being financed by Emmett/Furla Films and produced by Joel Silver’s Dark Castle. The drama, which centers on a man who is double crossed and seeks revenge on the guy who put him behind bars and took his woman, will be distributed domestically by Warner Bros. Rourke is also now in negotiations to make a return trip to Sin City 2, the Robert Rodriguez/Frank Miller sequel. He’ll reprise his role of Marv, the hulking tough guy with a soft spot for women. Wait, didn’t Rourke’s compelling character get the electric chair in the last film? He’s repped by ICM Partners.
Mickey Rourke Puts 'Motor City' And 'Sin City 2' On His GPS
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’