The First Lady will make her third appearance on Letterman’s show next Wednesday, August 29, as part of her back-to-school media tour. She’s expected to discuss how to help parents get their kids ready to return to the classroom and healthy changes to school lunch programs nationwide. Michelle Obama first appeared on Letterman’s show on March 19 and most recently in June when she was promoting her gardening book, American Grown: The Story Of The White House Kitchen Garden And Gardens Across America. Just last week she appeared on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno alongside Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas.
Michelle Obama Returning To 'Late Show With David Letterman'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
- Ghost-Hunter Drama Set To Haunt BBC America & BBC One
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Heads To Hulu Plus
- Courtney B. Vance & James Remar Join 'State Of Affairs'; Jennifer Healy Takes 'Selfie'
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'