The First Lady will make her third appearance on Letterman’s show next Wednesday, August 29, as part of her back-to-school media tour. She’s expected to discuss how to help parents get their kids ready to return to the classroom and healthy changes to school lunch programs nationwide. Michelle Obama first appeared on Letterman’s show on March 19 and most recently in June when she was promoting her gardening book, American Grown: The Story Of The White House Kitchen Garden And Gardens Across America. Just last week she appeared on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno alongside Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas.
Michelle Obama Returning To 'Late Show With David Letterman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks