The First Lady will make her third appearance on Letterman’s show next Wednesday, August 29, as part of her back-to-school media tour. She’s expected to discuss how to help parents get their kids ready to return to the classroom and healthy changes to school lunch programs nationwide. Michelle Obama first appeared on Letterman’s show on March 19 and most recently in June when she was promoting her gardening book, American Grown: The Story Of The White House Kitchen Garden And Gardens Across America. Just last week she appeared on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno alongside Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas.
Michelle Obama Returning To 'Late Show With David Letterman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Linda Hamilton Set To Return To 'Terminator'; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
Latest TV News
- Jordan Peele Producing Nazi Hunters Drama Series For Sonar Entertainment
- ABC Buys ‘Paradise Falls’ Drama From ‘Criminal Minds’ Showrunner Erica Messer
- ‘I Mom So Hard’ Comedy Based On Web Series From Michelle Nader & Rob Thomas Gets CBS Production Commitment
- ‘Law & Order: SVU’: Sam Waterston To Reprise Jack McCoy Role In Season 19
- ‘Bob’s Burgers’ Co-Exec Producer Wendy Molyneux Talks Emmy Win, Season 8 Guest Stars, And “Beef Relief”…
- Sanctuary Family Comedy In Works At ABC As Immigration Projects Remain Hot