The First Lady will make her third appearance on Letterman’s show next Wednesday, August 29, as part of her back-to-school media tour. She’s expected to discuss how to help parents get their kids ready to return to the classroom and healthy changes to school lunch programs nationwide. Michelle Obama first appeared on Letterman’s show on March 19 and most recently in June when she was promoting her gardening book, American Grown: The Story Of The White House Kitchen Garden And Gardens Across America. Just last week she appeared on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno alongside Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas.
Michelle Obama Returning To 'Late Show With David Letterman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”