The First Lady will make her third appearance on Letterman’s show next Wednesday, August 29, as part of her back-to-school media tour. She’s expected to discuss how to help parents get their kids ready to return to the classroom and healthy changes to school lunch programs nationwide. Michelle Obama first appeared on Letterman’s show on March 19 and most recently in June when she was promoting her gardening book, American Grown: The Story Of The White House Kitchen Garden And Gardens Across America. Just last week she appeared on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno alongside Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas.
Michelle Obama Returning To 'Late Show With David Letterman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Defenders’: S.J. Clarkson Returning To Marvel Universe To Direct Netflix Series
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Soft, NBC Lineup Up
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Ratings Hit 2nd Best Live+3 Results Ever With Season 7 Debut
- ‘Making History’: Fox Cuts Order Of Midseason Comedy Series To 9 Episodes
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing