The First Lady will make her third appearance on Letterman’s show next Wednesday, August 29, as part of her back-to-school media tour. She’s expected to discuss how to help parents get their kids ready to return to the classroom and healthy changes to school lunch programs nationwide. Michelle Obama first appeared on Letterman’s show on March 19 and most recently in June when she was promoting her gardening book, American Grown: The Story Of The White House Kitchen Garden And Gardens Across America. Just last week she appeared on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno alongside Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas.
Michelle Obama Returning To 'Late Show With David Letterman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Finale Ratings Up From 2016, ‘Blacklist: Redemption’ Debuts Soft
- ‘The Good Doctor’: ‘Bates Motel’s Freddie Highmore & ‘HTGAWM’ Mystery Man Nicholas Gonzalez Cast In…
- Happy ‘Twin Peaks’ Day: Showtime Unveils Posters For Return Of David Lynch Series
- Conan Helps Donald Trump Collect Money To Pay For Wall In ‘Made In Mexico’ Episode
- David Castaneda Joins CBS Paul Attanasio Drama Pilot; Brian Unger In ‘Me, Myself & I’
- Donald Trump Takes To Twitter To Hurl More Insults At FBI As White House Leaks Continue