The Big Bang Theory co-star Mayim Bialik is OK after a car accident and will return to work on the show tomorrow as planned. Bialik’s car was struck around noon today. The actress was hospitalized after what TMZ described as “tons and tons of blood everywhere,” claiming that Bialik’s finger was “almost completely severed” and she may lose it. According to sources close to Bialik and the production, Bialik did hurt her hand but the injury is not that serious (she is not in danger of losing any digits), and she is expected to attend rehearsal tomorrow. Bialik just landed her first Emmy nomination for her role on the hit CBS comedy.
Mayim Bialik's Car Accident Won't Impact 'Big Bang Theory' Production
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres