The Big Bang Theory co-star Mayim Bialik is OK after a car accident and will return to work on the show tomorrow as planned. Bialik’s car was struck around noon today. The actress was hospitalized after what TMZ described as “tons and tons of blood everywhere,” claiming that Bialik’s finger was “almost completely severed” and she may lose it. According to sources close to Bialik and the production, Bialik did hurt her hand but the injury is not that serious (she is not in danger of losing any digits), and she is expected to attend rehearsal tomorrow. Bialik just landed her first Emmy nomination for her role on the hit CBS comedy.
Mayim Bialik's Car Accident Won't Impact 'Big Bang Theory' Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The End Of The World As We Know It’: Gage Golightly To Star In the CW Pilot
- ‘Playing Dead’: Tyler Ritter To Star In the CW Drama Pilot
- World Cup 2018: Fox To Air Record 38 Matches Live On Broadcast Network – Full TV Schedule
- ‘God Friended Me’: ‘Scandal’s Joe Morton To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘So Close’: Sabrina Carpenter Cast In Greg Malins’ NBC Comedy Pilot
- Imagine Entertainment Takes Controlling Interest In Comedy Series Producer Jax Media