The Big Bang Theory co-star Mayim Bialik is OK after a car accident and will return to work on the show tomorrow as planned. Bialik’s car was struck around noon today. The actress was hospitalized after what TMZ described as “tons and tons of blood everywhere,” claiming that Bialik’s finger was “almost completely severed” and she may lose it. According to sources close to Bialik and the production, Bialik did hurt her hand but the injury is not that serious (she is not in danger of losing any digits), and she is expected to attend rehearsal tomorrow. Bialik just landed her first Emmy nomination for her role on the hit CBS comedy.
Mayim Bialik's Car Accident Won't Impact 'Big Bang Theory' Production
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'