The Big Bang Theory co-star Mayim Bialik is OK after a car accident and will return to work on the show tomorrow as planned. Bialik’s car was struck around noon today. The actress was hospitalized after what TMZ described as “tons and tons of blood everywhere,” claiming that Bialik’s finger was “almost completely severed” and she may lose it. According to sources close to Bialik and the production, Bialik did hurt her hand but the injury is not that serious (she is not in danger of losing any digits), and she is expected to attend rehearsal tomorrow. Bialik just landed her first Emmy nomination for her role on the hit CBS comedy.
Mayim Bialik's Car Accident Won't Impact 'Big Bang Theory' Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate