The Big Bang Theory co-star Mayim Bialik is OK after a car accident and will return to work on the show tomorrow as planned. Bialik’s car was struck around noon today. The actress was hospitalized after what TMZ described as “tons and tons of blood everywhere,” claiming that Bialik’s finger was “almost completely severed” and she may lose it. According to sources close to Bialik and the production, Bialik did hurt her hand but the injury is not that serious (she is not in danger of losing any digits), and she is expected to attend rehearsal tomorrow. Bialik just landed her first Emmy nomination for her role on the hit CBS comedy.
Mayim Bialik's Car Accident Won't Impact 'Big Bang Theory' Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring