The Big Bang Theory co-star Mayim Bialik is OK after a car accident and will return to work on the show tomorrow as planned. Bialik’s car was struck around noon today. The actress was hospitalized after what TMZ described as “tons and tons of blood everywhere,” claiming that Bialik’s finger was “almost completely severed” and she may lose it. According to sources close to Bialik and the production, Bialik did hurt her hand but the injury is not that serious (she is not in danger of losing any digits), and she is expected to attend rehearsal tomorrow. Bialik just landed her first Emmy nomination for her role on the hit CBS comedy.
Mayim Bialik's Car Accident Won't Impact 'Big Bang Theory' Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Calls Trump Inaugural Address “Joyless And Ugly And Dividing”
- Did Twitter Force Obama Supporters To Follow New Trump @POTUS Account?
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Inaugural Address Positively Lincolnish
- Nils Larsen Joins Management 360
- 'Raised By Wolves' Comedy From Diablo Cody & Berlanti TV Gets ABC Pilot Order
- CBS Orders Dan Kopelman Man’s Life Comedy Pilot From Kapital Entertainment