The Big Bang Theory co-star Mayim Bialik is OK after a car accident and will return to work on the show tomorrow as planned. Bialik’s car was struck around noon today. The actress was hospitalized after what TMZ described as “tons and tons of blood everywhere,” claiming that Bialik’s finger was “almost completely severed” and she may lose it. According to sources close to Bialik and the production, Bialik did hurt her hand but the injury is not that serious (she is not in danger of losing any digits), and she is expected to attend rehearsal tomorrow. Bialik just landed her first Emmy nomination for her role on the hit CBS comedy.
Mayim Bialik's Car Accident Won't Impact 'Big Bang Theory' Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book