The Big Bang Theory co-star Mayim Bialik is OK after a car accident and will return to work on the show tomorrow as planned. Bialik’s car was struck around noon today. The actress was hospitalized after what TMZ described as “tons and tons of blood everywhere,” claiming that Bialik’s finger was “almost completely severed” and she may lose it. According to sources close to Bialik and the production, Bialik did hurt her hand but the injury is not that serious (she is not in danger of losing any digits), and she is expected to attend rehearsal tomorrow. Bialik just landed her first Emmy nomination for her role on the hit CBS comedy.
Mayim Bialik's Car Accident Won't Impact 'Big Bang Theory' Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- White House: Those Calling Trump’s Tweet Harassment Have Minds “In Gutter”
- ‘The Punisher’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- ‘City On A Hill’: Jill Hennessy Among Four Regulars Cast In Ben Affleck & Matt Damon's Showtime Drama Pilot
- ‘The Good Fight’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On CBS All Access
- Netflix And DreamWorks Animation TV Reveal Six New Series Including ‘Trolls’, ‘She-Ra’
- Nick Stoller Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures Television