The Big Bang Theory co-star Mayim Bialik is OK after a car accident and will return to work on the show tomorrow as planned. Bialik’s car was struck around noon today. The actress was hospitalized after what TMZ described as “tons and tons of blood everywhere,” claiming that Bialik’s finger was “almost completely severed” and she may lose it. According to sources close to Bialik and the production, Bialik did hurt her hand but the injury is not that serious (she is not in danger of losing any digits), and she is expected to attend rehearsal tomorrow. Bialik just landed her first Emmy nomination for her role on the hit CBS comedy.
Mayim Bialik's Car Accident Won't Impact 'Big Bang Theory' Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- NBC Buys Cop Family Drama From Nkechi Carroll & Matt Reeves As Put Pilot
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogenous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As A…
- Fox Nabs ‘Ghosted’ Comedy Starring Craig Robinson & Adam Scott From Tom Gormican With Production Commitment
- Viceland Enters Late Night With ‘Desus & Mero’, Orders Tyler the Creator Series, Renews ‘Huang’s World…
- ‘Ice’: Audrey Marie Anderson Joins Antoine Fuqua’s Audience Drama Series
- Issa Rae Inks First-Look Deal With HBO