Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
ABC Orders Drama Pilots 'The Good Doctor' & 'Doomsday' From David Shore, Daniel Dae Kim & Carol Mendesohn
Latest Film News
- Ewan McGregor Scraps UK Talk Show Visit Over Piers Morgan Women’s March Barbs
- Roman Polanski Pulls Out Of César Awards After Outcry From French Women’s Groups
- How Jack Black Transformed Into ‘The Polka King’ – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Acquires Sundance Closer ‘The Incredible Jessica James’
- Civil Rights Leader Dolores Huerta On New Doc ‘Dolores’: “It's Really The Story Of A Movement”…
- Universal/Blumhouse’s Jordan Peele Horror Film ‘Get Out’ Is Sundance’s Secret Screening