Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Auditing China Box Office For First Time
- Josh Duhamel To Make Directing Debut On WWE Studios’ ‘The Buddy Games’
- ‘Fahrenheit 451’: Laura Harrier Cast As Millie In HBO Movie
- ‘War For The Planet Of The Apes’ Review: All Hail Caesar In Summer’s Crown Jewel Blockbuster
- MRC’s Modi Wiczyk Explains Risks Of Summer Originals ‘Baby Driver’ And ‘The Dark Tower’
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow – International Box Office