Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest Film News
- Broad Green’s Culture-Clash Sorority Comedy Sets Ensemble Cast & Gets New Title
- Christopher Tricarico Exits Broad Green Pictures As EVP Biz Affairs; Restarting Law Firm
- ‘Careful What You Wish For’ Trailer: Nick Jonas Flirts With Disaster
- Bryan Cranston-Owned Cinemas Palme d'Or Wins Appellate Decision, Will See Cinemark In Court
- Peter Bart: While Networks Advance Their Reboots, ‘The Nice Guys’ Reboots Vintage Shane Black
- Sacha Baron Cohen Signs With CAA