Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- 20th Century Fox Brings The Opening Of ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ To Comic-Con
- ‘Jigsaw’ Trailer: “Live Or Die, The Choice Is Yours”
- F. Scott Frazier To Write Harlen Coben Adaptation ‘Tell No One’ For Universal
- ‘Proud Mary’ Trailer: Taraji P. Henson Dressed To Kill As Hitwoman
- Movie Tickets Hit Record High Average Of $8.95 In Q2
- Comic-Con: On Jack Kirby’s 100th Anniversary, Tributes To “The King Of Comics” From Stan Lee, Frank Miller, Kevin Feige, Geoff…