Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
California Wildfires: Santa Barbara Orders Mandatory Evacuations, Celebrity Homes Threatened— Update
Latest Film News
- Mob Scene Names Jason Groff President & Names Mitchel Rubinstein New COO
- Kumail Nanjiani Doubles Down On ‘The Big Sick’ Snub Tweet – Update
- ‘Downsizing’ VFX Supervisor James E. Price On Satire’s “Spectacularly Banal” Effects
- Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In ‘Newsflash;’ David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK…
- The Bart & Fleming Podcast: Coming-Of-Age Stories
- The Black List 2017 Screenplays Unveiled (LIVE)