Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Toni Collette, Tracy Letts & Sam Trammell Join ‘Imperium’
- Disney Hits $4B Globally, Fastest Time In Studio’s History
- Disney: ‘Ant Man And The Wasp’ A Go, ‘Incredibles 2’ Dated & More
- CAA Signs Belgian Writer-Directors Adil El Arbi And Bilall Fallah
- Daniel Craig Says He’s Done With Bond; Is The Search Now On For New 007?
- Paramount Movies To Be Distributed By Toho-Towa In Japan Under New Entity