Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogenous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As A…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’
- ‘Ordinary World’ Gets Fall Release Date; ‘Walden’ Adds Demián Bichir & T.J. Miller
- Belgium Selects ‘The Ardennes’ For Foreign Language Oscar Race; Korea Taps Spy Film ‘Age Of Shadows’