Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest Film News
- Oscilloscope Scores ‘Sollers Point’ Ahead Of San Sebastian Premiere
- Voltage In Talks For Rod Lurie-Directed ‘Black Eyed Susans’
- Leonardo DiCaprio Invests In VR Company MindMaze
- Director Darren Aronofsky Defends ‘Mother!’ As “A Punk Movie” Designed To Provoke
- Nina Dobrev Joins Ken Marino’s ‘Dog Days’ Pic, Filming Roger Avary’s ‘Lucky Day’
- Josh Greenstein Re-Ups At Sony As Marketing & Distribution President For Three More Years