Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Hounds At His Heels, Brad Grey Has Decided To Fight For His Survival At Paramount–Part 1
- Doug Liman On The Challenges Of Shooting In The Virtual Reality Format
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Eric Bana To Star Opposite Forest Whitaker In Desmond Tutu Pic ‘The Forgiven’
- The Night State Sen. Ron Calderon Offered To Sell Out The Film Industry For A Bribe