Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Gets More Love Thursday Night Than Emma Watson-Tom Hanks Thriller 'The Circle' - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest Film News
- ‘Walking Dead’ Lawsuit: Judge Sets Summary Judgment Hearing Date And Disclosure Terms
- ‘The Last Poker Game’ Star Martin Landau On Ageism In Hollywood And Roles He Is Happy To Turn Down…
- Ray Fisher From ‘Batman v Superman’ And ‘Justice League’ Signs With CAA
- Jason Sudeikis, Lee Pace & Timothy Olyphant Gear Up For John DeLorean Pic ‘Driven’ — Cannes
- Movie On Pediatrician Dr Mona, Who Sounded Alarm On Lead Poisoning Of Flint, Michigan Kids
- A Cultural Paradox: Students Run From History While Movies Dig Deeper Into The Past