Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Moviegoers Will 'Get Out' Of The House & Spend $26.5M-$28M On Jordan Peele's Directorial Debut - Midday B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- Viacom’s Bob Bakish Completes First Week Of Meetings For Brad Grey’s Paramount Successor
- Encore: Oscar Producers Mike De Luca & Jennifer Todd Ponder Trump, Hopes & Anxieties Going Into Hollywood’s…
- ‘My Life As A Zucchini’ Review: Oscar-Nominated Toon Has No End Of Wonders
- ‘Little Boxes’ Will Unpack In Theaters In April
- César Awards Winners Announced (Live)
- ‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Whips Past $300M At Worldwide Box Office