Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Latest Film News
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ 2018 Distinguished Achievement Award
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- 'Flower' Blooms In Trio Of Pots; 'Keep The Change' Solid: Specialty Box Office
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession