Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Latest Film News
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Eyes $498M WW Opening, And Beyond – Global Preview
- Disney Studios Chairman Alan Horn Says Goodbye To Distrib Boss Dave Hollis, Calls Him Equal To WB Vet Dan Fellman…
- Nantucket Film Festival To Open With Shana Feste’s ‘Boundaries’
- Academy Streamlines Eligibility & Campaigning Rules For Oscars
- MPAA Boss Charles Rivkin Touts Power Of Motion Picture Industry In Regards To Jobs & Exports; Will Fight Piracy…
- NATO’s John Fithian At CinemaCon: Theatrical “Remains A Strong Business In Face Of Disruption”