Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Review: Fox's 'A Christmas Story Live!' Brings Oscar & Tony Winners Benj Pasek And Justin Paul To TV Audience
John Skipper Resigns As ESPN President; Admits Substance Abuse Problem; George Bodenheimer New Acting Chairman
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Shortlisted Director Jeff Orlowski On ‘Chasing Coral’ & Threat Posed By Coral Reef Destruction
- Casting Society Issues Open Call To Performers With Disabilities
- The Bart & Fleming Podcast: Codes Of Conduct
- MoMA’s 17th Doc Fortnight Sets Opening And Closing, Jonathan Demme Tribute
- ‘Dear White People’ Star Logan Browning Joins Allison Williams In 'The Perfection'
- ‘The Florida Project’ Cinematographer Alexis Zabe On Gorgeously-Realized ‘Little Rascals’ For The…