Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
MoviePass Launches Annual Subscription Plan For Under $8 A Month: That's Lower Than The Average Movie Ticket Price
Latest Film News
- Jay Pharoah, Katt Williams, Keke Palmer In Lionsgate Laffer ‘#Twominutesoffame’
- ‘Get Out’ Director Jordan Peele: Scaring Up Racial Dialogue By Fusing Genre With Polemic
- Raza Jaffrey Cast In ‘The Rhythm Section’
- ‘Don’t Talk To Irene’ Filmmaker Pat Mills Signs With Verve
- Bryan Cranston Talks ‘Last Flag Flying’ And His Upcoming Turn As Howard Beale In ‘Network’ On The…
- Millennium Pacts In Exclusive Deal With ‘Curious George’ Rey Estate For Origin Story