Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey, Natalie Portman, Lena Dunham, Chadwick Boseman Among 140 To Sign Open Letter On Gender Equality
Cannes Winners: 'Shoplifters' Takes Palme D'Or; Spike Lee's 'BlacKkKlansman' Is Grand Prize - Full List
'Deadpool 2' Sets Fox Record With $176M Overseas Bow; 'Avengers: Infinity War' Tops $1.81B WW - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Fox TV Latin America Promotion, Will Arnett Joins Sky Drama ‘Riviera’ — Global Briefs
- Jake Gyllenhaal In Mysterio Talks For ‘Spider-Man’ Sequel
- Comcast-Sky: UK Government Doesn’t See Initial Public Interest Concerns In Acquisition Bid
- Oprah Winfrey, Natalie Portman, Lena Dunham, Chadwick Boseman Among 140 To Sign Open Letter On Gender Equality
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Fox Record With $176M Overseas Bow; ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Tops $1.81B WW – International…
- Patricia Morison Dies: Glamourous Movie Star Of The 1940s Was 103