Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’: $100M Offshore Bow In The Mix? – International Box Office Preview
- Harvey Weinstein On ‘3 Generations’ Ratings Dilemma: Cut, Or Risk Losing Access To Teen Audience
- National CineMedia Promotes Lawrence Snapp To Chief Digital Officer
- ‘Agents Of SHIELD’s Chloe Bennet, Logan Paul & More Join MGM’s ‘Valley Girl’ Remake
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Filmmaker Ted Melfi Lines Up Strong Ensemble Cast For ‘El Camino Christmas…
- Adam Sandler & Chris Rock Team For Robert Smigel-Helmed ‘The Week Of’ At Netflix