Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The 16 Year-Long Journey to Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris, & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema
- Tooley Entertainment Acquires ‘The Fight Before Christmas’ Out Of Broad Green Pictures