Hot off Magic Mike, Matthew McConaughey has signed on to play the role of Mark Hanna in The Wolf Of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese. Red Granite is financing the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is financing the film. McConaughey’s character, Mark Hanna, is the early boss and mentor of Belfort, who’s played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal also star. Terry Winter wrote the script. McConaughey just opened in the William Friedkin-directed Killer Joe.
Matthew McConaughey Joins 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Christian Bale Knee Injury Means ‘The Deep Blue Good-by’ Will Follow ‘Wolverine 3′
- The Joker Photo: First Official Look At Jared Leto’s ‘Suicide Squad’ Villain
- A24 Acquires ‘The Adderall Diaries’ In 2nd Tribeca Deal Of Day For Distrib
- ‘Iron Man’ Copyright Lawsuit Against Marvel Has Weak Links In Its Claims
- Fox Searchlight Sets Fall Release For ‘He Named Me Malala’, About Youngest Nobel Winner – Update
- Eric Idle: “We’re Funnier Than Scientology” – Monty Python Invades Tribeca Film Fest