Matt Jones (Breaking Bad) is set to co-star opposite Rainn Wilson, Majandra Delfino and Thomas Middleditch in The Office spinoff project, which will be introduced in an episode of the veteran NBC comedy’s upcoming final season. Titled The Farm, the spinoff has Dwight (Wilson) living at the Schrute family beet farm and bed & breakfast. Jones will play Dwight’s cousin Zeke. The role was conceived as a guest starring/recurring, but I hear the producers decided to expand it to regular for Jones after he screen-tested for another part in the pilot, that of Dwight’s bother Jeb, which went to Middleditch. Jones, repped by Paradigm and manager Brian Ferrantino, has been recurring on the dark AMC drama Breaking Bad as Badger, Jesse’s (Aaron Paul) friend.
'The Office' Spinoff: Matt Jones Cast As Dwight's Cousin
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA