Matt Jones (Breaking Bad) is set to co-star opposite Rainn Wilson, Majandra Delfino and Thomas Middleditch in The Office spinoff project, which will be introduced in an episode of the veteran NBC comedy’s upcoming final season. Titled The Farm, the spinoff has Dwight (Wilson) living at the Schrute family beet farm and bed & breakfast. Jones will play Dwight’s cousin Zeke. The role was conceived as a guest starring/recurring, but I hear the producers decided to expand it to regular for Jones after he screen-tested for another part in the pilot, that of Dwight’s bother Jeb, which went to Middleditch. Jones, repped by Paradigm and manager Brian Ferrantino, has been recurring on the dark AMC drama Breaking Bad as Badger, Jesse’s (Aaron Paul) friend.
'The Office' Spinoff: Matt Jones Cast As Dwight's Cousin
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'