Matt Jones (Breaking Bad) is set to co-star opposite Rainn Wilson, Majandra Delfino and Thomas Middleditch in The Office spinoff project, which will be introduced in an episode of the veteran NBC comedy’s upcoming final season. Titled The Farm, the spinoff has Dwight (Wilson) living at the Schrute family beet farm and bed & breakfast. Jones will play Dwight’s cousin Zeke. The role was conceived as a guest starring/recurring, but I hear the producers decided to expand it to regular for Jones after he screen-tested for another part in the pilot, that of Dwight’s bother Jeb, which went to Middleditch. Jones, repped by Paradigm and manager Brian Ferrantino, has been recurring on the dark AMC drama Breaking Bad as Badger, Jesse’s (Aaron Paul) friend.
'The Office' Spinoff: Matt Jones Cast As Dwight's Cousin
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014