Matt Jones (Breaking Bad) is set to co-star opposite Rainn Wilson, Majandra Delfino and Thomas Middleditch in The Office spinoff project, which will be introduced in an episode of the veteran NBC comedy’s upcoming final season. Titled The Farm, the spinoff has Dwight (Wilson) living at the Schrute family beet farm and bed & breakfast. Jones will play Dwight’s cousin Zeke. The role was conceived as a guest starring/recurring, but I hear the producers decided to expand it to regular for Jones after he screen-tested for another part in the pilot, that of Dwight’s bother Jeb, which went to Middleditch. Jones, repped by Paradigm and manager Brian Ferrantino, has been recurring on the dark AMC drama Breaking Bad as Badger, Jesse’s (Aaron Paul) friend.
'The Office' Spinoff: Matt Jones Cast As Dwight's Cousin
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'