Matt Jones (Breaking Bad) is set to co-star opposite Rainn Wilson, Majandra Delfino and Thomas Middleditch in The Office spinoff project, which will be introduced in an episode of the veteran NBC comedy’s upcoming final season. Titled The Farm, the spinoff has Dwight (Wilson) living at the Schrute family beet farm and bed & breakfast. Jones will play Dwight’s cousin Zeke. The role was conceived as a guest starring/recurring, but I hear the producers decided to expand it to regular for Jones after he screen-tested for another part in the pilot, that of Dwight’s bother Jeb, which went to Middleditch. Jones, repped by Paradigm and manager Brian Ferrantino, has been recurring on the dark AMC drama Breaking Bad as Badger, Jesse’s (Aaron Paul) friend.
'The Office' Spinoff: Matt Jones Cast As Dwight's Cousin
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book