EXCLUSIVE: Marin Ireland has landed the primary female lead in AMC’s untitled LaGravenese & Goldwyn pilot. Written by Richard LaGravenese and to be directed by Tony Goldwyn, the ensemble drama is a legal thriller centered on Adam Powell, a District Attorney who uncovers new evidence that prompts the reinvestigation of a sensational murder case. Tony nominee Ireland, repped by ICM Partners and Brookside Artist Management, will play Christina Rosa, an attractive, aggressive and impulsive woman of Italian-German descent who works with the Innocence Project. David Manson serves as showrunner on the pilot, which he executive produces with Goldwyn and LaGravenese. Ireland co-starred on the HBO mini Mildred Pierce. She also recurs on Showtime’s Homeland and is seen in the movie Hope Springs, which opened this weekend.
Marin Ireland Cast As Female Lead In AMC's LaGravenese/Goldwyn Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO
- ‘Seven Seconds’ Review: ‘Killing’ Creator’s New Drama Needs Less Time, Not More
- Fox News Channel’s Mark Levin Sunday Show Gets Premiere Date