Amazing Spider-Man helmer Marc Webb has come attached to direct Logan Lerman in The Only Living Boy In New York, an indie that had Horrible Bosses helmer Seth Gordon attached to direct. The Allen Loeb-scripted film is a twisted coming-of-age tale in which a young man (Lerman) learns that his overbearing father is having an affair. The son tries to stop it, only to become involved with the woman as well. With advice from a questionable quirky neighbor, the young man learns about love. Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa are producing, with John Fogel executive producer.
Marc Webb Attaches To 'The Only Living Boy In New York'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- ‘Silence’ Cinematographer Rodrigo Prieto Teams With ‘La La Land’ Producer For Directorial Debut ‘Bastard…
- Universal’s ‘Girls Trip’ To Open The 2017 American Black Film Festival
- China Cracks Down On Box Office Fraud; Suspends, Fines Hundreds Of Cinemas
- Relativity Scores Rare Legal Win As Netflix Ordered To Pay Lawyer Fees
- ‘He Will Not Divide Us’: Shia LaBeouf, Luke Turner & Nastja Säde Rönkkö's Anti-Trump Project…
- Emmy Winner Kyle Chandler Joins New Line’s ‘Game Night’