Police say a theater manager was suspicious of the man who was carrying a satchel when he walked into the 10 PM Saturday showing of TDKR. The manager and an off-duty police officer searched the bag and found a gun, ammunition and several knives, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports. The man was arrested without incident. The newspaper says police search the man’s home last night, but it’s not known what, if anything, was found. A 24-year-old man is charged with killing 12 people and wounding 58 at a midnight showing of the The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, CO on July 20.
Ohio Man Arrested For Carrying Weapons, Ammo Into Showing Of 'Dark Knight Rises'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox 2000, Macmillan Land African Flavored Fantasy Novel 'Children Of Blood And Bone' In Splashy Deal
Latest Film News
- SAG P&H Plans’ “Unreasonable” Fees And Expenses Appear To Have Violated Federal Law, DOJ Probe Finds
- Focus Features Unveils 2017 Slate: ‘The Beguiled,’ ‘Victoria and Abdul,’ ‘The Book Of Henry,’ More…
- Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In ‘Darkest Hour’ — CinemaCon
- Wesley Snipes Sci-Fi Thriller ‘The Recall’ Set For Panoramic Format Release
- No. 5 ‘Zootopia’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Sofia Coppola Hopes Audiences See Her Film ‘The Beguiled’ “In A Theater Where It Was Meant To Be Seen”…