Police say a theater manager was suspicious of the man who was carrying a satchel when he walked into the 10 PM Saturday showing of TDKR. The manager and an off-duty police officer searched the bag and found a gun, ammunition and several knives, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports. The man was arrested without incident. The newspaper says police search the man’s home last night, but it’s not known what, if anything, was found. A 24-year-old man is charged with killing 12 people and wounding 58 at a midnight showing of the The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, CO on July 20.
Ohio Man Arrested For Carrying Weapons, Ammo Into Showing Of 'Dark Knight Rises'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'