Police say a theater manager was suspicious of the man who was carrying a satchel when he walked into the 10 PM Saturday showing of TDKR. The manager and an off-duty police officer searched the bag and found a gun, ammunition and several knives, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports. The man was arrested without incident. The newspaper says police search the man’s home last night, but it’s not known what, if anything, was found. A 24-year-old man is charged with killing 12 people and wounding 58 at a midnight showing of the The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, CO on July 20.
Ohio Man Arrested For Carrying Weapons, Ammo Into Showing Of 'Dark Knight Rises'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest Film News
- NBC Announces Semi-Finalists For 12th Annual NBCUniversal Short Film Festival
- ‘Detroit’ Review: Kathryn Bigelow’s Unrelenting Drama Packs A Wallop But Is A Tough Sit
- New James Bond Movie Sets 2019 Release Date, But Not Much Else
- Fox Names Netflix & HBO Alum Pia Chaozon As SVP Worldwide Theatrical Marketing
- John Wells To Helm Vietnam Drama ‘Khe Sanh’
- John Hawkes, Jon Bernthal & Thomas Haden Church Board ‘The Peanut Butter Falcon’