Police say a theater manager was suspicious of the man who was carrying a satchel when he walked into the 10 PM Saturday showing of TDKR. The manager and an off-duty police officer searched the bag and found a gun, ammunition and several knives, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports. The man was arrested without incident. The newspaper says police search the man’s home last night, but it’s not known what, if anything, was found. A 24-year-old man is charged with killing 12 people and wounding 58 at a midnight showing of the The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, CO on July 20.
Ohio Man Arrested For Carrying Weapons, Ammo Into Showing Of 'Dark Knight Rises'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Bill Maher Joins Celebs Prepping For Monday - UPDATE
Latest Film News
- Bill Nunn Dies: ‘Do The Right Thing’ And ‘Spider-Man’ Trilogy Actor Was 62
- Antoine Fuqua On ‘Magnificent Seven,’ ‘Scarface’ And How One Black Director Made The A-List
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Roping $35.3M Opening; Stick A Fork In ‘Storks’ – Saturday AM B.O. Update
- Hot Spec Script ‘American Rebel’ Acquired By Amy Pascal
- Julia Roberts To Star In Feature Film About PTA Mom Framed For Drug Possession
- Steven Schirripa Joins Next Woody Allen Movie, Setting Up ‘Sopranos’ Reunion