Police say a theater manager was suspicious of the man who was carrying a satchel when he walked into the 10 PM Saturday showing of TDKR. The manager and an off-duty police officer searched the bag and found a gun, ammunition and several knives, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports. The man was arrested without incident. The newspaper says police search the man’s home last night, but it’s not known what, if anything, was found. A 24-year-old man is charged with killing 12 people and wounding 58 at a midnight showing of the The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, CO on July 20.
Ohio Man Arrested For Carrying Weapons, Ammo Into Showing Of 'Dark Knight Rises'
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
'American Sniper' Estimated Weekend At $29.4M, 'Project Almanac' Logging $12.2M In 2nd - Friday Update
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Team
- Fox’s Lines Up Super Bowl Ad For ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’ – Video
- Sony Nabs Rights To Sci-Fi Comic Book Series ‘Descender’
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Official Season 5 Trailer
- Fairuza Balk & Shree Crooks Join Showtime Drama ‘Ray Donovan’
- Horatio Sanz, Matt Walsh Get The Riot Act: 'A Better You' At SBIFF – Hot Clip
- Bonnie Arnold, Carolyn Blackwood Among Santa Barbara’s Women In The Biz Panelists