Police say a theater manager was suspicious of the man who was carrying a satchel when he walked into the 10 PM Saturday showing of TDKR. The manager and an off-duty police officer searched the bag and found a gun, ammunition and several knives, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports. The man was arrested without incident. The newspaper says police search the man’s home last night, but it’s not known what, if anything, was found. A 24-year-old man is charged with killing 12 people and wounding 58 at a midnight showing of the The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, CO on July 20.
Ohio Man Arrested For Carrying Weapons, Ammo Into Showing Of 'Dark Knight Rises'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Universal, Charlize Theron Land CIA Spy Novel ‘Need To Know’
- Salman Rushdie Extols The Immigrant’s Struggle Of ‘Lion’: Guest Column
- China Warns Korean Entertainment Giant That Its Part In U.S. Missile Deal Is “Playing With Fire”
- CinemaNX Founder & Producer Steve Christian Dies Aged 53
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Lauren Holly To Star In Indie ‘Ultra Low’; Mollee Gray Set For ‘The Favorite’