Kristin Chenoweth’s recurring role on The Good Wife has been put on hold because of a head injury the actress sustained while filming the CBS legal drama. Chenoweth was struck by a piece of lighting equipment during an on-location scene on July 11. After a brief hospitalization, Chenoweth has been recovering from the accident but in a statement to People today, she noted that her recovery has been slow and said that her injuries are preventing her from returning to The Good Wife. Chenoweth only completed one episode of her arc, the series’ season premiere, after having been written into four of the first five episodes of Season 4. The role won’t be recast, with other characters taking over her storyline in the already written episodes. However, Chenoweth’s arc will remain open for the actress to continue it when she fully recovers. “We enjoyed having Kristin on the show and would love to have her back when she’s feeling better,” The Good Wife producer CBS TV Studios said in a statement.
Kristin Chenoweth Won't Complete Her Arc On 'The Good Wife' Because Of Injury
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- Natalie Dormer To Topline & Produce Vivien Leigh Series With FremantleMedia & UK’s Mainstreet Pictures
- David Cross Latest ‘Arrested Development’ Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show’s UK Press…
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- ‘Cobra Kai’: Martin Kove Becomes Series Regular For Season 2 Of YouTube Show
- ‘Big Little Lies’: P.J. Byrne Set For Season 2 Return
- ‘American Princess’: Lesley Ann Warren & Max Ehrich Set To Recur In Lifetime Series