Kristin Chenoweth will kick off the second season of Anderson Live, Anderson Cooper’s daily syndicated talk show, on Monday, September 10. Other guest co-hosts to follow include Goldie Hawn, Kelly Osbourne, Cyndi Lauper, Howie Mandel, Erin Andrews, D.L. Hughley and Kellie Pickler. Celebrity guests for the upcoming season include Richard Gere, Beyonce, Jake Gyllenhaal, Claire Danes, Meg Ryan, Ben Affleck, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Kerry Washington, Kelsey Grammer, Carol Burnett and Stephen Colbert The show, which tapes in front of a live studio audience at the CBS Broadcast Center in New York City, returns with a new show name, new set and new live format with rotating co-hosts. “We’ve got a lot of fun, great things planned for the new season. I am really excited to be joined by daily co-hosts and look forward to switching to a live format, which allows us more freedom to cover topical issues as well as connect more with the viewer at home,” said Anderson Cooper. Anderson Live is produced by StrongChild Productions in association with Telepictures Productions. The series is distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, Cooper and Terence Noonan serve as Executive Producers.
Kristin Chenoweth Among Guest Co-Hosts Named For New Season Of 'Anderson Live'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Solar Eclipse A Downer For Netflix, But Boon For Facebook, Social Media
- NBC Takes Early Lead In Donald Trump’s Afghanistan Address Ratings Derby
- Univision Agrees To Carry Katz Networks Through 2024
- ‘Criminal Confessions’: Dick Wolf’s Oxygen Media Reality Series Gets Premiere Date, Trailer
- ‘A Discovery Of Witches’: Teresa Palmer & Matthew Goode To Star; Sky Boards
- Trisha Espinoza Upped To Head Of Planning & Content Strategy For MTV, VH1, Logo Group