Kristin Chenoweth will kick off the second season of Anderson Live, Anderson Cooper’s daily syndicated talk show, on Monday, September 10. Other guest co-hosts to follow include Goldie Hawn, Kelly Osbourne, Cyndi Lauper, Howie Mandel, Erin Andrews, D.L. Hughley and Kellie Pickler. Celebrity guests for the upcoming season include Richard Gere, Beyonce, Jake Gyllenhaal, Claire Danes, Meg Ryan, Ben Affleck, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Kerry Washington, Kelsey Grammer, Carol Burnett and Stephen Colbert The show, which tapes in front of a live studio audience at the CBS Broadcast Center in New York City, returns with a new show name, new set and new live format with rotating co-hosts. “We’ve got a lot of fun, great things planned for the new season. I am really excited to be joined by daily co-hosts and look forward to switching to a live format, which allows us more freedom to cover topical issues as well as connect more with the viewer at home,” said Anderson Cooper. Anderson Live is produced by StrongChild Productions in association with Telepictures Productions. The series is distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, Cooper and Terence Noonan serve as Executive Producers.
Kristin Chenoweth Among Guest Co-Hosts Named For New Season Of 'Anderson Live'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Review: Cillian Murphy & Gang Raise Stakes In Strong Return
- ‘One Day At A Time’: Eric Nenninger & Fiona Gubelmann Cast As Recurring
- Donald Trump Candidacy Created By ‘The Apprentice’ Says NBC Reality TV Chief
- ‘Dirk Gently’: ‘Compton’s Neil Brown Jr., Richard Schiff & More Join BBC America Series
- ‘Fuller House’: Juan Pablo di Pace & Scott Weinger Upped To Regulars For Season 2
- HBO’s ‘All The Way’ Tops ‘Confirmation’ In Total Viewers But Not ‘Bessie’