Katie Couric’s upcoming syndicated daytime talk show announced the list of its first guests, which is dominated by celebrities. On the premiere episode of Katie on Sept. 10, Jessica Simpson will make her first post-baby TV appearance joined by Sheryl Crow, who has written and performed the show’s theme song. Booked for Sept. 11 is Aimee Copeland, who lost parts of all her limbs to a flesh-eating bacteria. Also set as guests in the fall are Barbra Streisand, Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum, Susan Sarandon, Chelsea Handler, Sofia Vergara, 50 Shades Of Grey author E L James, Demi Lovato and Wendy Williams as well as Sharon and Lexie Love, whose daughter and sister, Yeardley, was murdered two years ago by her ex-boyfriend at the University of Virginia, research professor and motivational speaker Brené Brown and Amanda Knox’s ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito.
Katie Couric's Talk Show Sets First Guests
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'