Katie Couric’s upcoming syndicated daytime talk show announced the list of its first guests, which is dominated by celebrities. On the premiere episode of Katie on Sept. 10, Jessica Simpson will make her first post-baby TV appearance joined by Sheryl Crow, who has written and performed the show’s theme song. Booked for Sept. 11 is Aimee Copeland, who lost parts of all her limbs to a flesh-eating bacteria. Also set as guests in the fall are Barbra Streisand, Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum, Susan Sarandon, Chelsea Handler, Sofia Vergara, 50 Shades Of Grey author E L James, Demi Lovato and Wendy Williams as well as Sharon and Lexie Love, whose daughter and sister, Yeardley, was murdered two years ago by her ex-boyfriend at the University of Virginia, research professor and motivational speaker Brené Brown and Amanda Knox’s ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito.
Katie Couric's Talk Show Sets First Guests
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era