Glee co-creator and PRmeister Ryan Murphy just tweeted the new Season 4 teaser. (Below.) He also keeps using the show to help revive movie actress careers currently in freefall. Can Jennifer Aniston’s or Katherine Heigl’s upcoming Glee arcs be far behind? I’m just not sure it’s going to work anymore since, in terms of heat, Glee is so two seasons ago. For this upcoming season debuting Sept 13th, Sarah Jessica Parker will portray the online editor of American Vogue on the Fox show. And Murphy just tweeted the first official picture (right) from Kate Hudson’s upcoming guest arc. She’ll play Cassandra July, Rachel Berry’s NYADA dance instructor and mentor. Glee already helped Gwyneth Paltrow with a 2011 Emmy win for outstanding guest actress in a comedy series. Murphy himself may win a Best Series Emmy someday – but most likely not for Glee.
'Glee's Film Actress Careers-In-Trouble Arcs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Latest Film News
- No. 10 ‘Suicide Squad’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Lionsgate Teams With Roadside For Jake Gyllenhaal Boston Marathon Bombing Drama ‘Stronger’; September Bow Planned
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike
- More Films Are Now Released Than Rated: Just A Blip, Or Digital Disruption?
- Bart & Fleming: Johnny Depp, Natalie Portman Drive Tempting Packages As Strike Talk Looms
- George Lucas Family Foundation Donates An Additional $10M To USC In Support of Student Diversity