Glee co-creator and PRmeister Ryan Murphy just tweeted the new Season 4 teaser. (Below.) He also keeps using the show to help revive movie actress careers currently in freefall. Can Jennifer Aniston’s or Katherine Heigl’s upcoming Glee arcs be far behind? I’m just not sure it’s going to work anymore since, in terms of heat, Glee is so two seasons ago. For this upcoming season debuting Sept 13th, Sarah Jessica Parker will portray the online editor of American Vogue on the Fox show. And Murphy just tweeted the first official picture (right) from Kate Hudson’s upcoming guest arc. She’ll play Cassandra July, Rachel Berry’s NYADA dance instructor and mentor. Glee already helped Gwyneth Paltrow with a 2011 Emmy win for outstanding guest actress in a comedy series. Murphy himself may win a Best Series Emmy someday – but most likely not for Glee.
'Glee's Film Actress Careers-In-Trouble Arcs
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Donald Trump's Tape Admission "Extraordinarily Stupid" Confirmation Of James Comey Testimony
Why 'Transformers' Is Screaming For Reboot After $68M Start; 'Wonder Woman' Steps On 'Cars 3' In 2nd-Place Fight - Monday AM
Latest Film News
- Ben Affleck & Gavin O’Connor Back For ‘The Accountant’ Sequel; Will Jon Bernthal Return?
- Pure Flix Picks Up ‘A Question of Faith’
- Why ‘Transformers’ Is Screaming For Reboot After $68M Start; ‘Wonder Woman’ Steps On ‘Cars 3’ In 2nd-Place Fight…
- ‘The Foreigner’ Trailer: Not Your Older Brother’s Jackie Chan
- Netflix Wins Dan Gilroy Film; Jake Gyllenhaal & Rene Russo To Star
- Elvis Presley Manager Col. Tom Parker Set For Screen Bio