Glee co-creator and PRmeister Ryan Murphy just tweeted the new Season 4 teaser. (Below.) He also keeps using the show to help revive movie actress careers currently in freefall. Can Jennifer Aniston’s or Katherine Heigl’s upcoming Glee arcs be far behind? I’m just not sure it’s going to work anymore since, in terms of heat, Glee is so two seasons ago. For this upcoming season debuting Sept 13th, Sarah Jessica Parker will portray the online editor of American Vogue on the Fox show. And Murphy just tweeted the first official picture (right) from Kate Hudson’s upcoming guest arc. She’ll play Cassandra July, Rachel Berry’s NYADA dance instructor and mentor. Glee already helped Gwyneth Paltrow with a 2011 Emmy win for outstanding guest actress in a comedy series. Murphy himself may win a Best Series Emmy someday – but most likely not for Glee.
'Glee's Film Actress Careers-In-Trouble Arcs
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest Film News
- Tribeca Film Festival Winners: ‘Keep The Change’, ‘Bobbi Jene’ Tops
- Broad Green Pictures Hires Four Execs In Marketing & Legal Departments
- ‘Little Prince’s Mark Osborne & Scribe Adam Kline Link With Fox Animation For Two New Projects
- ‘3 Generations’: Weinstein Co. & MPAA Agree On PG-13 Rating, With GLAAD’s Backing & Some Cuts
- Famke Janssen Joins Cast Of Michael Caton-Jones’ Movie ‘Asher’
- NFL Players Union Stands In Solidarity With WGA As Strike Looms