Glee co-creator and PRmeister Ryan Murphy just tweeted the new Season 4 teaser. (Below.) He also keeps using the show to help revive movie actress careers currently in freefall. Can Jennifer Aniston’s or Katherine Heigl’s upcoming Glee arcs be far behind? I’m just not sure it’s going to work anymore since, in terms of heat, Glee is so two seasons ago. For this upcoming season debuting Sept 13th, Sarah Jessica Parker will portray the online editor of American Vogue on the Fox show. And Murphy just tweeted the first official picture (right) from Kate Hudson’s upcoming guest arc. She’ll play Cassandra July, Rachel Berry’s NYADA dance instructor and mentor. Glee already helped Gwyneth Paltrow with a 2011 Emmy win for outstanding guest actress in a comedy series. Murphy himself may win a Best Series Emmy someday – but most likely not for Glee.
'Glee's Film Actress Careers-In-Trouble Arcs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- Paramount To Release ‘Inconvenient Truth’ Sequel; Docu To Open Sundance
- Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney’s ‘Rogue One’ On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening…
- Terry George’s ‘The Promise’ Lands At Open Road, Gets April Release Date
- Peter Bart: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Taking Aim At Hollywood
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Gets Louder With $17M+, Though ‘Moana’ Still Has Leading Luau; ‘La La Land’ Huge…
- Gravitas Ventures Takes Swing With Bronson Pinchot Comedy ‘The Strike’