Glee co-creator and PRmeister Ryan Murphy just tweeted the new Season 4 teaser. (Below.) He also keeps using the show to help revive movie actress careers currently in freefall. Can Jennifer Aniston’s or Katherine Heigl’s upcoming Glee arcs be far behind? I’m just not sure it’s going to work anymore since, in terms of heat, Glee is so two seasons ago. For this upcoming season debuting Sept 13th, Sarah Jessica Parker will portray the online editor of American Vogue on the Fox show. And Murphy just tweeted the first official picture (right) from Kate Hudson’s upcoming guest arc. She’ll play Cassandra July, Rachel Berry’s NYADA dance instructor and mentor. Glee already helped Gwyneth Paltrow with a 2011 Emmy win for outstanding guest actress in a comedy series. Murphy himself may win a Best Series Emmy someday – but most likely not for Glee.
'Glee's Film Actress Careers-In-Trouble Arcs
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Flying To Decent $60.3M: But Why Is Opening Lower Than ‘Into Darkness’?
- Noureen DeWulf Books Three Film Roles; Hannah Rose May Joins ‘The Recall’
- Joss Whedon’s Sermon On The Con: “The Dialogue Between Audiences And Studios Is Defaulting”
- RealD's 3D Projection Patents Upheld By U.S. International Trade Org
- Life After ‘Orphan Black’? Tatiana Maslany & Creators Discuss – Comic-Con
- Mark Boal Decries Military “Fishing Expedition” In Bowe Bergdahl Case