EXCLUSIVE: The 2 Broke Girls star is coming back to hang out with the God of Thunder. Kat Dennings will reprise her role as Darcy Lewis for Thor: The Dark World. While details are scant for the Marvel Studios’ sequel, it does seem that Dennings’ role has expanded from that of the comic relief sidekick she played to Natalie Portman in the first Thor. But then a lot has changed for Dennings since Thor came out in May 2011. For one thing, she is now on one of the hottest sitcoms on TV. Since its September 2011 debut, 2 Broke Girls has been one of the highest rated new series this season. On the CBS comedy, Dennings stars as Max Black, one of the leads. Beth Behrs co-stars as Max’s former society girl roommate and fellow Williamsburg Diner waitress Caroline Wesbox Channing. The second season of 2 Broke Girls is scheduled to start on September 24, 2012 on CBS. Thor: The Dark World will be released on November 8, 2013. Dennings is repped by CAA, Management 360 and attorney Harris Hartman.
‘2 Broke Girls' Kat Dennings Back In 'Thor 2’
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Latest Film News
- Paul Verhoeven Named Jury President Of 2017 Berlin Film Festival
- ‘Lion’ Nabs Best International Film At Evening Standard British Film Awards
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Trailer: Web Wings, Teen Angst, And A First Look At The Vulture
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: AFI Narrows The Race; ‘La La’ Hits L.A.; Jeff Bezos Throws A Party ‘By The Sea’; Tom Ford…
- Leonardo DiCaprio Meets Donald Trump, Snags Follow-Up And Twitter Snarks
- ‘Interrogation’ Director Vetri Maaran Details Sensitivity To On-Screen Violence: India’s Oscar Entry