EXCLUSIVE: The 2 Broke Girls star is coming back to hang out with the God of Thunder. Kat Dennings will reprise her role as Darcy Lewis for Thor: The Dark World. While details are scant for the Marvel Studios’ sequel, it does seem that Dennings’ role has expanded from that of the comic relief sidekick she played to Natalie Portman in the first Thor. But then a lot has changed for Dennings since Thor came out in May 2011. For one thing, she is now on one of the hottest sitcoms on TV. Since its September 2011 debut, 2 Broke Girls has been one of the highest rated new series this season. On the CBS comedy, Dennings stars as Max Black, one of the leads. Beth Behrs co-stars as Max’s former society girl roommate and fellow Williamsburg Diner waitress Caroline Wesbox Channing. The second season of 2 Broke Girls is scheduled to start on September 24, 2012 on CBS. Thor: The Dark World will be released on November 8, 2013. Dennings is repped by CAA, Management 360 and attorney Harris Hartman.
‘2 Broke Girls' Kat Dennings Back In 'Thor 2’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Flying To $51M+; ‘Girls Trip’ Driving To $29M+; ‘Valerian’ Still A Disaster…
- ‘The Gift’: Patrick Stewart, Katie Holmes & Giancarlo Esposito Wrapping In Montreal
- ‘Shot Caller’ Review: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Plays A Game Of Survival In Gripping…
- Blumhouse & Todd McFarlane Team For ‘Spawn’ Movie – Comic-Con
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…
- Nicole Ari Parker To Star In Indie Comedy ‘Headshop’