EXCLUSIVE: The 2 Broke Girls star is coming back to hang out with the God of Thunder. Kat Dennings will reprise her role as Darcy Lewis for Thor: The Dark World. While details are scant for the Marvel Studios’ sequel, it does seem that Dennings’ role has expanded from that of the comic relief sidekick she played to Natalie Portman in the first Thor. But then a lot has changed for Dennings since Thor came out in May 2011. For one thing, she is now on one of the hottest sitcoms on TV. Since its September 2011 debut, 2 Broke Girls has been one of the highest rated new series this season. On the CBS comedy, Dennings stars as Max Black, one of the leads. Beth Behrs co-stars as Max’s former society girl roommate and fellow Williamsburg Diner waitress Caroline Wesbox Channing. The second season of 2 Broke Girls is scheduled to start on September 24, 2012 on CBS. Thor: The Dark World will be released on November 8, 2013. Dennings is repped by CAA, Management 360 and attorney Harris Hartman.
‘2 Broke Girls' Kat Dennings Back In 'Thor 2’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’: Hollywood Cannot Stop Praising The Groundbreaking Marvel Blockbuster
- Oscars Street Closures: When & Where To Expect Detours, Delays
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Activist Organization Hosts Voter Registration Events At ‘Black Panther’ Screenings
- Blue Fox Hires Myriad Pictures’ Audrey Delaney As Marketing & Distribution SVP – Berlin
- José Padilha Lifts The Lid On ‘7 Days In Entebbe’ – Berlin