The Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco, Unforgettable co-lead Dylan Walsh, Chris Klein, Dennis Farina, Teri Polo, Tricia Helfer, Jonathan Bennett and Jonathan Banks are set to star in indie comedy Scribble directed by casting director-turned-helmer Ellie Kanner-Zuckerman and produced by Kanner-Zuckerman’s EKZ Prods. and Hal Schwartz’s Bull Market Entertainment in association with Lainie Guidry and Cynthia Guidry’s Lainie Prods. Written By David Congalton, Scribble is a comedy about a group of working people who want to be writers. Schwartz and Kanner-Zuckerman are producing, with Cuoco, Cynthia & Lainie Guidry and Bennett executive producing. Cuoco is repped by SDB Partners and Brillstein Entertainment; Walsh and Polo are with Gersh and Bob McGowan Management. Klein is repped by ICM Partners. Kanner-Zuckerman was a top TV casting director who cast the pilots for such hit series as Friends and Sex & The City before segueing to feature directing with the 2001 Rachel’s Room.
Kaley Cuoco, Dylan Walsh, Chris Klein, Teri Polo & Dennis Farina Cast In Indie 'Scribble'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Apocalypse' & 'Alice' Take A Dive On Saturday As Memorial Day B.O. Bloodbath Continues - Late Night Update
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest TV News
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison
- Donald Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Bernie Sanders, TV Networks Mourn
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says