EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest Film News
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils 70th Edition Poster With Dancing Claudia Cardinale
- Paramount, Disney And STX Show Exhibitors Exactly What They Came To See With Help From Clooney, Damon And The Rock (Again!)…
- Disney At CinemaCon: ‘Wreck It Ralph’ Sequel Now Titled ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’
- WGA East's Council Asks Members To Authorize Strike
- Paramount Brings The Star Power To CinemaCon: Dwayne Johnson, Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Al Gore & More
- Paramount Teases Nickelodeon-Based Feature Toon Lineup Including ‘The Loud House’ – CinemaCon