EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- WGA Meeting Shows Guild On Strike Footing As Contract Talks Loom
- 'Alien: Covenant' ‘Prologue’ Video Introduces The Colony Ship's Crew Before Cryosleep
- UTA Rally Speakers: Gavin Newsom, Jodie Foster, Keegan-Michael Key & More
- SAG-AFTRA “Disappointed” In Court Pausing IMDb Age Law
- Trevor Habberstad Dies: ‘X-Men’ & ‘Doctor Strange’ Stuntman Was 27
- Mark Gordon, ‘Narcos’ Helmer José Padilha Unite For Landmark Race Case Pic ‘Arc Of Justice’