EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest Film News
- ‘Wonder Woman 2’ Gets 2019 Release Date
- ‘Bloodline’ Actor Owen Teague Joins YA Romance ‘Every Day’
- Jared Leto In Talks For ‘Bloodshot’ At Sony
- Ric Roman Waugh Nears Deal To Direct ‘Angel Has Fallen’, Next Installment Of The ‘Olympus Has…
- ‘Atomic Blonde’ Review: Charlize Theron Kicks Ass, But Spy Action Thriller Has More Fight Than Bite
- Fox, 21 Laps Land Colm McCarthy For Coast Guard Thriller