EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Latest Film News
- ‘The Killing Of A Sacred Deer' Slays Weekend; Doc ‘Jane’ Bows Solid – Specialty Box Office
- ‘Kingsman’ Tops $250M Offshore With $40M China Bow; ‘IT’s At $650M+ WW; ‘DM3’ Catches ‘Dory’ – International…
- Director James Toback Accused Of Sexual Harassment By 38 Women – Report
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O. – Sunday Update
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense