EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Members Tout “Solidarity” After Informational Meeting
- CAA Signs Oscar- & Emmy-Winning Writer-Director Aaron Sorkin
- ‘My Little Pony’ Trailer: There’s Trouble In Ponyville, But The Mane 6 Are On The Case
- SAG-AFTRA Briefs Agents On Contract Talks Amid Strike Threat
- Terry Zwigoff Signs With ICM Partners
- Shaun Grant To Adapt ‘Penguin Bloom’; Naomi Watts To Star