EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest Film News
- ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Wernick & Reese Uncap Pic On Disastrous New Coke Launch
- Peter Hoffman “Stunned” By Guilty Verdict In Louisiana Tax Fraud Trial – Updated
- New Line Acquires Rolling Stone True Crime Saga ‘Dukes Of Oxy'; Michael De Luca, Ansel Elgort Attached
- Hailee Steinfeld To Star In ‘Break My Heart 1,000 Times’
- Hilary Swank & Tom Wilkinson To Topline Holocaust Drama ‘Denial’ – Film Briefs
- Famke Janssen Signs With ICM Partners