EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Avatar’ Starts Production Today On Four Consecutive Sequels At Over $1 Billion Budget
- Julianne Hough To Play First Lady Of Fitness Betty Weider In George Gallo’s ‘Bigger’
- Bart & Fleming: How Donald Trump’s Football Fumbles Killed USFL; Why The Movie Star Is Dying; Studio…
- China Axes Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Release: The Possible Political Motives
- Sharon Stone Signs With CAA
- Vanessa Hudgens Added To Cast Of Ken Marino’s ‘Dog Days’