EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Burbank Hits Vegas As Disney Reigns With Billion-Dollar Hits & Warner Bros Brings Out The Most Stars Ever…
- ‘Mowgli’, Warner Bros’ Long-In-Works ‘Jungle Book’ Film, Gets First-Look Teaser…
- ‘Smallfoot’ Trailer: Warner Animation Pic Breaks The Ice At CinemaCon
- ‘A Star Is Born’ With Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper Gets First Look – CinemaCon
- ‘Aquaman’ Work-In-Progress Teaser, Bits Of ‘Shazam!’ Shown At Warner Bros’ CinemaCon Panel
- Latest Bankruptcy Filings Reveal Extent Of Weinstein Co. Woes