EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sylvester Stallone & Antoine Fuqua Plot TV Series 'Omerta,' 'The Godfather' Author Mario Puzo's Last Novel
Latest Film News
- Cohen Film Nabs Landmark ‘Daughters Of The Dust’ With Re-Release Planned For Fall – Cannes
- Lionsgate Sets Release Date For Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut ‘American Pastoral’
- Jeffrey Katzenberg To DWA Staff: “The Best Days Lie Ahead”
- Rob Lowe, Kristen Bell Join Pantelion Comedy ‘How To Be A Latin Lover’
- Sony Pushes ‘Patient Zero’ Out Of 2016, Sets New Title For 5th ‘Underworld’ Film
- Jason Bateman Directs Christopher Walken, Nicole Kidman In 'Family Fang' – Specialty Preview