EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- ‘Lion’ Nabs Best International Film At Evening Standard British Film Awards
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Trailer: Web Wings, Teen Angst, And A First Look At The Vulture
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: AFI Narrows The Race; ‘La La’ Hits L.A.; Jeff Bezos Throws A Party ‘By The Sea’; Tom Ford…
- Leonardo DiCaprio Meets Donald Trump, Snags Follow-Up And Twitter Snarks
- ‘Interrogation’ Director Vetri Maaran Details Sensitivity To On-Screen Violence: India’s Oscar Entry
- ‘Lion’ Director Garth Davis On His Journey Through Saroo Brierley’s Life & Rooney Mara’s…