EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Wonder Woman' Promo Features 'Supergirl's Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Lynda Carter & Teri Hatcher
Latest Film News
- Film Allman Loses Case Against New York Marine Insurer: “No New Info From FBI”
- Youth Revolution On The Croisette As Screen Kids Take Over Cannes
- Damien Chazelle Finds The “Fertile Terrain” Of An Industry In Upheaval – Deadline Disruptors
- Lukas Haas Cast In Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- California's Tax Incentives Losing Battle For Blockbusters
- LA Film Festival Adds ‘The Beguiled’, ‘Annabelle: Creation’ & More Screenings