EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Late Night Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”
- Viacom Board Voices Confidence In Paramount’s Brad Grey After Thursday Grilling By Board