EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- 24th amFAR Cannes Gala Raises $20 Million As Harvey Weinstein Vows To Bring Silicon Valley To The Fight Against Aids
- STXfilms Buys Amy Schumer Pic ‘I Feel Pretty’: Cannes
- M. Night Shyamalan On Rediscovering His Groove With Micro-Budget Blockbusters — Deadline Disruptors
- Universal Wins ‘Salt To The Sea’ Auction: Neustadter & Weber To Write
- Peter Bart: Studios Bust Budgets Of Horror Genre, Hoping Monsters Will Be Monster Hits
- Disney’s Bob Iger On ‘Pirates’ Ransom Demand: “To Our Knowledge We Were Not Hacked”