EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Ehle is in negotiations to join the cast of RoboCop. The two-time Tony Winner would star in the role of Liz Kline in the movie aside the recently announced Jackie Earle Haley, The Dark Knight Rises’ Gary Oldman, House star Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and The Avengers’ Samuel L. Jackson. Jose Padilha is directing the remake of the 1987 crime action movie. Later this year, Ehle will be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty about the military team that found and killed Osama bin Laden. Ehle appeared last year in Steven Soderbergh’s Contagion and in the now cancelled CBS drama A Gifted Man. The actress won a Best Actress Tony in 200 for The Real Thing and another in 2007 for her role in The Coast of Utopia. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners.
Jennifer Ehle In Talks To Join 'RoboCop'
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Patten
- ‘Me And Earl And The Dying Girl’ Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next ‘Whiplash’?
- Killer Films On The Indie Hustle, “That Amazon Money” & Still Being Excited After 20 Years – Sundance
- ‘Constantine’ & ‘Shark Tank’ Ratings Down, ‘Glee’ Even & ’20/20′ Jumps As ABC Wins Night…
- Starz’s ‘Black Sails’ Ratings Steady In Season 2 Debut
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 First Looks – Photo Gallery
- Warner Bros Gets Dismissal Of $10M ‘Gravity’ Lawsuit From ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ Author