EXCLUSIVE: Jayson Blair, who starred on MTV’s The Hard Times Of RJ Berger, has been added to the cast of Ryan Murphy and Ali Adler’s upcoming NBC comedy The New Normal as a series regular after guest starring in the pilot. Blair, repped by Justice & Ponder and Ginsburg Daniels, plays the entitled Clay. Murphy teased Blair’s involvement with The New Normal beyond the pilot by tweeting a picture of the actor wearing nothing by briefs and boots 10 days ago with the caption: “Just another hot summer day on the set of THE NEW NORMAL.”
Jayson Blair Upped To Regular On New NBC Comedy 'The New Normal'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- ‘The Night Manager’ Trailer: John Le Carré Spy Thriller With Hugh Laurie, Tom Hiddleston & Olivia Colman
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ Pilot Ordered By Fox; Damon Wayans Starring, McG Directing
- Syfy Orders ‘Prototype’ Thriller Pilot
- Emily Kinney Joins ABC’s ‘Conviction’
- ‘Talking Saul’ To Follow ‘Better Call Saul’s Premiere And Season Finale On AMC
- ‘Scandal’ Ratings Return Down, ‘Shades Of Blue’ Even & ‘Big Bang Theory’ Up