EXCLUSIVE: Jayson Blair, who starred on MTV’s The Hard Times Of RJ Berger, has been added to the cast of Ryan Murphy and Ali Adler’s upcoming NBC comedy The New Normal as a series regular after guest starring in the pilot. Blair, repped by Justice & Ponder and Ginsburg Daniels, plays the entitled Clay. Murphy teased Blair’s involvement with The New Normal beyond the pilot by tweeting a picture of the actor wearing nothing by briefs and boots 10 days ago with the caption: “Just another hot summer day on the set of THE NEW NORMAL.”
Jayson Blair Upped To Regular On New NBC Comedy 'The New Normal'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations