EXCLUSIVE: Jayson Blair, who starred on MTV’s The Hard Times Of RJ Berger, has been added to the cast of Ryan Murphy and Ali Adler’s upcoming NBC comedy The New Normal as a series regular after guest starring in the pilot. Blair, repped by Justice & Ponder and Ginsburg Daniels, plays the entitled Clay. Murphy teased Blair’s involvement with The New Normal beyond the pilot by tweeting a picture of the actor wearing nothing by briefs and boots 10 days ago with the caption: “Just another hot summer day on the set of THE NEW NORMAL.”
Jayson Blair Upped To Regular On New NBC Comedy 'The New Normal'
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup