EXCLUSIVE: Jayson Blair, who starred on MTV’s The Hard Times Of RJ Berger, has been added to the cast of Ryan Murphy and Ali Adler’s upcoming NBC comedy The New Normal as a series regular after guest starring in the pilot. Blair, repped by Justice & Ponder and Ginsburg Daniels, plays the entitled Clay. Murphy teased Blair’s involvement with The New Normal beyond the pilot by tweeting a picture of the actor wearing nothing by briefs and boots 10 days ago with the caption: “Just another hot summer day on the set of THE NEW NORMAL.”
Jayson Blair Upped To Regular On New NBC Comedy 'The New Normal'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- Pop Picks Up Eugene Levy Comedy 'Schitt's Creek' As First Original Scripted Series