ION Television has closed an off-network syndication deal with CBS Television Distribution for all six seasons (118 episodes) of the CBS procedural drama Numbers. The series is set to premiere on ION during the 2012/13 television season. “Numbers aligns perfectly with our general entertainment schedule and is a natural next step in our syndicated series expansion strategy,” said Brandon Burgess, CEO, ION Media Networks. On ION, Numbers joins a lineup that includes original program WWE Main Event and off-network series Flashpoint, Criminal Minds, Cold Case and Leverage. Numbers follows dedicated FBI agent Don Eppes (Rob Morrow), who recruits his mathematical-genius younger brother, Charlie (David Krumholtz), to help solve a wide range of crimes in Los Angeles. It was created by Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton who executive produced it with Ridley and Tony Scott.
ION Acquires Crime Drama 'Numbers'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Scott Rudin Will Bring Denzel Washington Back To Broadway For 'The Iceman Cometh' Staged By George C. Wolfe
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Ann Dowd Gives Her Take On Aunt Lydia’s Backstory & As Yet Unseen World Of…
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Opening Credits Sequence Revealed
- ‘Black-ish’ Star Anthony Anderson: Season 4 Juneteenth Episode “Hopefully Sparks Debate”…
- Lionsgate TV Exec Andy Richley Joins Fox 21 Television Studios As SVP Development
- Bill Cosby Names Michael Jackson’s Attorney To Head Defense As Retrial For 2004 Rape Looms
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ & ‘Untucked’ Renewed By VH1