ION Television has closed an off-network syndication deal with CBS Television Distribution for all six seasons (118 episodes) of the CBS procedural drama Numbers. The series is set to premiere on ION during the 2012/13 television season. “Numbers aligns perfectly with our general entertainment schedule and is a natural next step in our syndicated series expansion strategy,” said Brandon Burgess, CEO, ION Media Networks. On ION, Numbers joins a lineup that includes original program WWE Main Event and off-network series Flashpoint, Criminal Minds, Cold Case and Leverage. Numbers follows dedicated FBI agent Don Eppes (Rob Morrow), who recruits his mathematical-genius younger brother, Charlie (David Krumholtz), to help solve a wide range of crimes in Los Angeles. It was created by Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton who executive produced it with Ridley and Tony Scott.
ION Acquires Crime Drama 'Numbers'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'