ION Television has closed an off-network syndication deal with CBS Television Distribution for all six seasons (118 episodes) of the CBS procedural drama Numbers. The series is set to premiere on ION during the 2012/13 television season. “Numbers aligns perfectly with our general entertainment schedule and is a natural next step in our syndicated series expansion strategy,” said Brandon Burgess, CEO, ION Media Networks. On ION, Numbers joins a lineup that includes original program WWE Main Event and off-network series Flashpoint, Criminal Minds, Cold Case and Leverage. Numbers follows dedicated FBI agent Don Eppes (Rob Morrow), who recruits his mathematical-genius younger brother, Charlie (David Krumholtz), to help solve a wide range of crimes in Los Angeles. It was created by Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton who executive produced it with Ridley and Tony Scott.
ION Acquires Crime Drama 'Numbers'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Talpa Media USA Shopping ‘The Big Picture’ Interactive Game Show
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’