ION Television has closed an off-network syndication deal with CBS Television Distribution for all six seasons (118 episodes) of the CBS procedural drama Numbers. The series is set to premiere on ION during the 2012/13 television season. “Numbers aligns perfectly with our general entertainment schedule and is a natural next step in our syndicated series expansion strategy,” said Brandon Burgess, CEO, ION Media Networks. On ION, Numbers joins a lineup that includes original program WWE Main Event and off-network series Flashpoint, Criminal Minds, Cold Case and Leverage. Numbers follows dedicated FBI agent Don Eppes (Rob Morrow), who recruits his mathematical-genius younger brother, Charlie (David Krumholtz), to help solve a wide range of crimes in Los Angeles. It was created by Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton who executive produced it with Ridley and Tony Scott.
ION Acquires Crime Drama 'Numbers'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest TV News
- Verizon Narrowly Misses Q4 Estimates, But Credits Trump Tax Bill For Profit Leap
- In First Global Foray, Starz Sets Long-Term Deal With Bell To Enter Canada
- Donald Trump Tweets Shout Out To CNN’s “Crazy Jim Acosta”
- Michael Wolff To Trevor Noah On Donald Trump: “Yeah, He’s Stupid”
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help