ION Television has closed an off-network syndication deal with CBS Television Distribution for all six seasons (118 episodes) of the CBS procedural drama Numbers. The series is set to premiere on ION during the 2012/13 television season. “Numbers aligns perfectly with our general entertainment schedule and is a natural next step in our syndicated series expansion strategy,” said Brandon Burgess, CEO, ION Media Networks. On ION, Numbers joins a lineup that includes original program WWE Main Event and off-network series Flashpoint, Criminal Minds, Cold Case and Leverage. Numbers follows dedicated FBI agent Don Eppes (Rob Morrow), who recruits his mathematical-genius younger brother, Charlie (David Krumholtz), to help solve a wide range of crimes in Los Angeles. It was created by Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton who executive produced it with Ridley and Tony Scott.
ION Acquires Crime Drama 'Numbers'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
Latest TV News
- ‘Penny Dreadful’ Ratings Fall From Season 1, ‘Nurse Jackie’ Rises For Showtime
- Aldous Huxley’s ‘Brave New World’ To Be Developed By Syfy & Amblin TV
- Alcon TV Group & Atlas Entertainment Land PI Novel ‘IQ’ For TV Series
- ‘Kurt Cobain: Montage Of Heck’ Averages 525,000 Viewers In HBO Unveiling
- Jamie Anne Allman & Derek Wilson Join ‘Preacher'; ‘Stitchers’ Adds 2
- Josh Charles Joins ‘Masters Of Sex’