ION Television has closed an off-network syndication deal with CBS Television Distribution for all six seasons (118 episodes) of the CBS procedural drama Numbers. The series is set to premiere on ION during the 2012/13 television season. “Numbers aligns perfectly with our general entertainment schedule and is a natural next step in our syndicated series expansion strategy,” said Brandon Burgess, CEO, ION Media Networks. On ION, Numbers joins a lineup that includes original program WWE Main Event and off-network series Flashpoint, Criminal Minds, Cold Case and Leverage. Numbers follows dedicated FBI agent Don Eppes (Rob Morrow), who recruits his mathematical-genius younger brother, Charlie (David Krumholtz), to help solve a wide range of crimes in Los Angeles. It was created by Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton who executive produced it with Ridley and Tony Scott.
ION Acquires Crime Drama 'Numbers'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominees Luncheon: Contenders Told To Submit List Of "Thank Yous" In Advance As Event Draws Huge Crowd
Latest TV News
- ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’s Evangeline Lilly Signs With UTA
- Michael Engler To Direct ABC Drama Pilot ‘Notorious’
- ‘Fuller House’ Trailer: The Tanneritos “Still Look Good”
- Amazon Renews ‘Mozart In The Jungle’ For Third Season
- Stephen Colbert Makes Ben Carson Entrance On ‘Late Show’
- Samantha Bee Trashes White House Race In ‘Full Frontal’ Debut