EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Quvenzhane Wallis, who captivated the Sundance and Cannes Film festivals earlier this year starring as Hushpuppy in the Benh Zeitlin-directed Beasts Of The Southern Wild. The film, which was acquired by Fox Searchlight, won the Caméra d’Or award at Cannes and the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance. Quvenzhané was selected from over 4,000 young ladies to make her film debut in the lead role. She is represented by attorney Jamie Feldman and Thruline Entertainment.
ICM Partners Signs 'Beasts Of The Southern Wild' Cutie Quvenzhane Wallis
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…