EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Quvenzhane Wallis, who captivated the Sundance and Cannes Film festivals earlier this year starring as Hushpuppy in the Benh Zeitlin-directed Beasts Of The Southern Wild. The film, which was acquired by Fox Searchlight, won the Caméra d’Or award at Cannes and the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance. Quvenzhané was selected from over 4,000 young ladies to make her film debut in the lead role. She is represented by attorney Jamie Feldman and Thruline Entertainment.
ICM Partners Signs 'Beasts Of The Southern Wild' Cutie Quvenzhane Wallis
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'