EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Quvenzhane Wallis, who captivated the Sundance and Cannes Film festivals earlier this year starring as Hushpuppy in the Benh Zeitlin-directed Beasts Of The Southern Wild. The film, which was acquired by Fox Searchlight, won the Caméra d’Or award at Cannes and the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance. Quvenzhané was selected from over 4,000 young ladies to make her film debut in the lead role. She is represented by attorney Jamie Feldman and Thruline Entertainment.
ICM Partners Signs 'Beasts Of The Southern Wild' Cutie Quvenzhane Wallis
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘I Love You, Daddy’ Trailer: Louis C.K. Dark Comedy About Worried Dad Whose Teen Daughter Dates…
- ‘Where’s The Money’ Red Band Trailer: King Bach’s Gentrified Frat Comedy Gets Crazy And R-rated
- ‘Only The Brave’: The Incredible Story Of Heroism And The Serendipity That Propelled The Film About The Granite…
- Channing Tatum Pulls ‘Forgive Me’ Film Project From The Weinstein Co.
- Johnny Depp Hits Ex-Lawyer With $30M Malpractice Suit While Fighting Ex-Biz Managers
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Falls For Third Quarter In A Row