I’m not sure that The Hunger Games has reached the point where every cast member hire by director Francis Lawrence is worth mentioning, but just in case I’m wrong, Meta Golding will play Enobaria in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. She is a beautiful and not nice former winner from District 2 who is best remembered for the brutal way in which she captured The Hunger Games crown. Golding has been a regular in CSI, Criminal Minds, Cold Case and House. Lionsgate releases the sequel November 22, 2013.
'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sets Meta Golding As Enobaria
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start