District 1 has a Tribune in the Quarter Quell. Stephanie Leigh Schlund has joined The Hunger Games: Catching Fire as Cashmere. The Atlanta-based actress appeared in The Last Song and will be seen on TV in Fox’s The Following later this year. A former Career tribute from District 1, Cashmere and her brother Gloss are both competing in the 75th Hunger Games with other past winners. In the original Hunger Games movie, Jennifer Lawrence’s Katniss Everdeen won the 74th Annual Hunger Games. Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson return for Catching Fire. Philip Seymour Hoffman and Amanda Plummer have joined the film. Directed by Francis Lawrence, Lionsgate will be releasing The Hunger Games: Catching Fire on November 22, 2013.
'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Adds Its Cashmere
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
'Disenchantment' Teases First Look At Fantastical Characters In Matt Groening's Very Adult Netflix Animated Series
Latest Film News
- ‘Old Boys’ Trailer: First Look At Edinburgh-Bound Brit Comedy Starring Alex Lawther
- ‘Vera’s On The Case For Season 9; Fox Norway’s Dreyer Adds Sweden Remit – Global Briefs
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000
- Liam Neeson Suits Up For ‘Men In Black’ Spinoff
- Cohen Media Group Sets ‘Palmer’ Scribe Cheryl Guerriero To Adapt ‘Maiden Voyage’
- Chad Stahelski Set To Direct ‘Analog’ For Lionsgate