Here’s a first look at the Kathryn Bigelow-directed drama Zero Dark Thirty — the story of the Navy Seal Team 6’s hunt for Osama Bin Laden, which ended on May 2, 2011 with the terrorist leader’s death. Mark Boal penned the script. The pic, starring Jessica Chastain, Chris Pratt and Joel Edgerton, is scheduled for release on December 19.
Hot Trailer: 'Zero Dark Thirty'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
'A Dog's Purpose' Director Lasse Hallstrom & Voice Actor Josh Gad Upset Over "Disturbing" Video Of Terrified Dog
Steve Mnuchin Says He Has Not Been Questioned By FBI About Relativity; Accused Of Tax Tricks With 'Avatar' At Confirmation Hearing - Update
Latest Film News
- Sundance 2017: $6 Mill Grateful Dead Docu Deal? Will Streaming Services Drive Deal Avalanche?
- ‘Kuso’ Trailer: George Clinton-Starring Sundance Pic Gets Weird & Funky
- Chris Columbus’ 1492 Sues Investor Ocean Blue For Fraud Over Lack Of Payments
- ‘An Inconvenient Sequel’ Gets Midsummer Release From Paramount
- ‘The Last Word’ Sundance Clip: Shirley MacLaine Schools Amanda Seyfried On ABCs Of Obituaries
- Ben Mendelsohn, Edie Falco & Thomas Mann Head To Nicole Holofcener’s ‘The Land Of Steady Habits’ For Netflix…