Paramount has just released the trailer for Paranormal Activity 4. The tagline -“All of the activity has led to this” — gives a hint of what’s to come. The series picks up where part two left off. It’s directed by Paranormal Activity 3 helmers Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman and opens October 19.
Hot Trailer: 'Paranormal Activity 4'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest Film News
- ‘The New Romantic’ Director Carly Stone, An SXSW Winner, Inks With ICM Partners
- ‘Under The Silver Lake’ Trailer: Andrew Garfield Adds It Up In Neo-Noir Thriller
- Working Title Boards Satirical Novel ‘My Sister The Serial Killer’
- China Film Industry To Be Regulated By Communist Party Propaganda Department
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company