AMC has launched a “Hey Dish, Where’s My AMC?” viral video contest for the satcaster’s subscribers (non-subscribers can enter too) who are unhappy that Dish dropped all AMC Networks channels at midnight June 30 in a prolonged carriage fee dispute. The contest follows last week’s zombie invasion of Manhattan to protest the MIA The Walking Dead from Dish. The ensuing Zombie Experiment NYC video has notched upward of 5 million views on YouTube since it was posted July 30. Other affected shows are Breaking Bad, Mad Men and Hell on Wheels. To enter the contest, fans are encouraged to submit a 30-90 second video “of how you would react if you were a Dish subscriber who lost AMC”. Other affected networks include IFC and We. AMC’s Choice winner will receive $4K cash and a Canon 7D camera plus an opportunity to discuss their work with an AMC production exec. People’s Choice (the one with the most votes) winner will receive $1K cash. Both will receive AMC social media exposure.
“Hey Dish, Where's My AMC” Video Contest Launched
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’s DeWanda Wise Discusses Nola Darling, A Fierce Black Female Icon…
- Teasing ‘GLOW’ Season 2, Betty Gilpin Unleashes Her Inner Gravitas Clown — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Wango Tango’ Summer Concert Will Be Televised Via Freeform
- ABC News Makes It Official: Amy Robach To Co-Anchor ‘20/20’
- BBC Developing Entertainment Competition Format ‘First And Last’ From Endemol Shine’s Zeppotron
- ‘American Idol’ First: Simulcast Will Allow Live Voting Across The US