The CBS, NBC Universal and Sony-owned Australian pay-TV channels TV1 and SF have pink-slipped four senior executives in a restructuring. Out are Director of Programming and Acquisitions Selena Crowley, Creative Director Will Usic, Publicity Director Michael Shephard and Marketing Director Catherine Field. TV1 stressed the decision to streamline the operating structure did not reflect on individual performance. Long-serving executive Justin Arnall takes over programming responsibilities for both channels. In an email to industry friends Crowley she will return to TV1 next week to begin unspecified project work on the channels. SF, the recently rebranded SCI FI channel, will soon air the exclusive Australian premieres of Todd and The Book of Pure Evil and new seasons of Warehouse 13 and Lost Girl. – Don Groves
CBS-NBCU-Sony Oz Venture Cuts 4 Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…