The CBS, NBC Universal and Sony-owned Australian pay-TV channels TV1 and SF have pink-slipped four senior executives in a restructuring. Out are Director of Programming and Acquisitions Selena Crowley, Creative Director Will Usic, Publicity Director Michael Shephard and Marketing Director Catherine Field. TV1 stressed the decision to streamline the operating structure did not reflect on individual performance. Long-serving executive Justin Arnall takes over programming responsibilities for both channels. In an email to industry friends Crowley she will return to TV1 next week to begin unspecified project work on the channels. SF, the recently rebranded SCI FI channel, will soon air the exclusive Australian premieres of Todd and The Book of Pure Evil and new seasons of Warehouse 13 and Lost Girl. – Don Groves
CBS-NBCU-Sony Oz Venture Cuts 4 Execs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'