No surprise here. According to a new poll by Gallup, the majority of Americans want to see changes in NBC’s coverage of the Olympics. Some 71% of those viewers watching the London Games ‘a lot’ want NBC to air the Olympics live and again on tape delay in primetime. Even those who are watching “a little” and “none” of the games prefer both live broadcasts and tape delayed coverage (57% and 43% respectively). NBC has come under fire for its tape-delayed over-edited but highly rated Olympics.
Gallup: Viewers Want Live Olympics On NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- T-Mobile Acquires Layer3 TV, Plans To Roll Out Pay-TV Bundle In 2018
- Donald Trump Accusers Score Ratings Boost For ‘Megyn Kelly Today’
- Comedy Central Picks Up Off-Network Syndication Rights To ‘The Office’
- SAG Awards Nominations: ‘Three Billboards’ Tops Film List, Netflix Leads In TV
- SAG Awards Nominations: The Scorecards
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Renewed For Season 4 By USA Network