No surprise here. According to a new poll by Gallup, the majority of Americans want to see changes in NBC’s coverage of the Olympics. Some 71% of those viewers watching the London Games ‘a lot’ want NBC to air the Olympics live and again on tape delay in primetime. Even those who are watching “a little” and “none” of the games prefer both live broadcasts and tape delayed coverage (57% and 43% respectively). NBC has come under fire for its tape-delayed over-edited but highly rated Olympics.
Gallup: Viewers Want Live Olympics On NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd