No surprise here. According to a new poll by Gallup, the majority of Americans want to see changes in NBC’s coverage of the Olympics. Some 71% of those viewers watching the London Games ‘a lot’ want NBC to air the Olympics live and again on tape delay in primetime. Even those who are watching “a little” and “none” of the games prefer both live broadcasts and tape delayed coverage (57% and 43% respectively). NBC has come under fire for its tape-delayed over-edited but highly rated Olympics.
Gallup: Viewers Want Live Olympics On NBC
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'