No surprise here. According to a new poll by Gallup, the majority of Americans want to see changes in NBC’s coverage of the Olympics. Some 71% of those viewers watching the London Games ‘a lot’ want NBC to air the Olympics live and again on tape delay in primetime. Even those who are watching “a little” and “none” of the games prefer both live broadcasts and tape delayed coverage (57% and 43% respectively). NBC has come under fire for its tape-delayed over-edited but highly rated Olympics.
Gallup: Viewers Want Live Olympics On NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- School Shooting Survivors Tell Jordan Klepper It’s Time To End The “Magic” Of Politician-Purchasing NRA