FX has closed a script development deal with music mogul Dr. Dre for a one-hour drama. Written by Sidney Quashie, the project explores present day Los Angeles through the lenses of the music business and the crime business. Quashie and Dre will executive produce, with Daniel Schnider from Dre’s company Crucial TV and Brad Bertner co-executive producing.
FX Buys Music/Crime Drama From Dr. Dre
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres